Status
Not open for further replies.

sbk92

Reaction score
Barry Reeves
Sporting News

Texans CB Kareem Jackson, the team's 2010 first-round pick, could be the next pro athlete targeted by animal activists. On vacation in the Dominican Republic, Jackson attended two cockfights and even posted pictures on his Twitter feed of the events, according to KRIV-TV.

“My first time ever seeing chicken fight till the death it was crazy,” Jackson wrote on Twitter, according to KRIV, before later deleting the posts. “Look at all these people at these chicken fights: You would think it's a college football game.”

Unlike in the U.S., cockfighting is legal in the Dominican Republic so Jackson has broken no law. But on the heels of the Michael Vick dog-fighting conviction, it's somewhat surprising that any NFL player would crow about being at a cockfight.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
it's somewhat surprising that any NFL player would crow about being at a cockfight.

No pun intended I'm sure

Posting pictures on twitter....................smooth move.

Cythim

Reaction score
Yeah, they are just chickens... stupid of him to put it on the internet but whatever.

Reaction score
Twitter and camera phones are the worst thing to happen to black people since the SAT's.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Meh,

It's legal there, big deal.

Move along. They were just chickens.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Twitter and camera phones are the worst thing to happen to black people since the SAT's.

And internet chatrooms/messageboards are the best thing to happen for cowardly white boys like yourself, where you now have a forum to spew your racism in the comforts and SAFETY of your confines, that YOU KNOW and I know that you would NOT dare say this crap if a Black person was standing right next to you. Gotta love it!:thumbsup

Reaction score
And internet chatrooms/messageboards are the best thing to happen for cowardly white boys like yourself, where you now have a forum to spew your racism in the comforts and SAFETY of your confines, that YOU KNOW and I know that you would NOT dare say this crap if a Black person was standing right next to you. Gotta love it!:thumbsup

me ---> :bffs <--- black people

I'm not racist. I just joke around about a lot of stuff.

And yes, I joke around plenty with my friends, to include their race.

It's because we're men, and we have thick skin.

Sorry you don't.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
me ---> :bffs <--- black people

I'm not racist. I just joke around about a lot of stuff.

And yes, I joke around plenty with my friends, to include their race.

It's because we're men, and we have thick skin.

Sorry you don't.

It's not a joke. Because you wouldn't do it in person. And like most racists, you fall on, "my friends are black." Yeah whatever.

1.) You're lying. You have no Black friends.

Or

2.) You're lying. And that you may have Black friends, but you wouldn't spew your crap or jokes to and/or front of them.

Or

3.) You may indeed have Black friends and you may joke around them with this, which would make them PUNKS. But once again, you and I know that you would not spew this crap to any random Black in person.

You say you joking, but we both know that you are not, and that you mean the crap that you say and are being cowardly in saying that you are joking. The joking part is you questioning my manhood. You're not a man. You spew racist crap over the internet that were you would not be MAN ENOUGH to say to a Black person except over the net. While you think I have thin skin, I'd wager that you have weak bones.

Reaction score
It's not a joke. Because you wouldn't do it in person. And like most racists, you fall on, "my friends are black." Yeah whatever.

Or

2.) You're lying. And that you may have Black friends, but you wouldn't spew your crap or jokes to and/or front of them.

Or

3.) You may indeed have Black friends and you may joke around them with this, which would make them PUNKS. But once again, you and I know that you would not spew this crap to any random Black in person.

You say you joking, but we both know that you are not, and that you mean the crap that you say and are being cowardly in saying that you are joking. The joking part is you questioning my manhood. You're not a man. You spew racist crap over the internet that were you would not be MAN ENOUGH to say to a Black person except over the net. While you think I have thin skin, I'd wager that you have weak bones.

Dear Laz,

I don't give a shit what you think.

Regards,

Midswat

PS - Your pants are sagging.

Plymkr

Reaction score

Or

Or

crying-baby[1].jpgcrying-baby[1].jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

And cars.

And hats.

And Nike.

And spinners.

And since Starter gear.

Pretty much anything in the hand of a black is asking for obnoxious behavior.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Or

Or

I wouldn't say crap in front of your face only because I would never set foot in your ghetto hood.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't say crap in front of your face only because I would never set foot in your ghetto hood.

I don't live in the ghetto---never have. I'd imagine that your wife knows where the ghetto is at more than me. But I would visit you in your trailer park and stomp a mudhole in you. And that what makes you even more of a coward. You wouldn't walk in the ghetto, but I would walk up in your trailer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom