Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So, the cover 2 relies on a rangy, althletic MLB, a solid edge rusher or dominant 3 tech DT, A fast, sure tackling WLB, physical CBs who can blitz, and smart S play.

We have one of those things.

Two.

Matt Johnson is the smart safety.

diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Next year's defensive line:
demarcus-ware.jpg

L169_CIFR3b80354ba7689376ce23335003fd5223.jpg

Crawford_012913_540.jpg

59692_kn_fbc_football_09071302f-450x299.jpg
cant believe you put the Invisible man in there. They would be smart to part ways with him this year

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
cant believe you put the Invisible man in there. They would be smart to part ways with him this year

I think we save just under $4M in cap room if we were to cut or trade him. I'm not sure if any team would give up much for him with his injuries and his contract. Even if he renegotiated, a team is going to have to fork over some serious cash to him plus whatever picks they would be sending us.

His contract is set up to restructure and considering our history, I expect that's the course we will take.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I think we save just under $4M in cap room if we were to cut or trade him. I'm not sure if any team would give up much for him with his injuries and his contract. Even if he renegotiated, a team is going to have to fork over some serious cash to him plus whatever picks they would be sending us.

His contract is set up to restructure and considering our history, I expect that's the course we will take.

You can save $7.4 million if you cut or trade him. $12.75 if you designate in June 1st.

If a team trades for him, they don't have to deal with his original signing bonus, just his salaries. Granted, those are high though.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
You need to draft a DE in this draft anyway. You need someone to replace him and, honestly, you can do better than Selvie.

Not for the same price as Selvie. Selvie is an absolute keeper.

Reaction score
Kiffin is gone and Jones does blame him. Over the years, when Jones makes an emphatic statement like he did, the opposite is true. As weak the defense was, the bloodletting is stopped with first downs, which despite having a defense willing to allow 6 yards per carry, Jason is throwing on third and 4 or going to the now league famous "sack-time 5 wide Dallas offense" that gives great IDP stats to any Schlub who gets to rush Romo

Top Bottom