cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Absolutely. Tom Ciskowski is essentially the GM here in Dallas. Ultimately, Garrett has the call......except when they make the decision as a group....which they do.....just like all teams in the NFL.....and, of course, the owner has a say. Do you think he wouldn't? Billion dollar businesses. Do you think Tex Schramm did any scouting? I'm not sure why you are so hung up titles and this is so damn hard to understand.

You make a convincing argument, and I want to believe you, but you don't seem to have any sources or friends who hang out with NFL executives. So I'm going to say you are wrong.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Oh we'll.

I am fully prepared for something odd on draft day and then a shitty season.

I am at the point where I can't understand why everyone is not sickened by the jones family.

The worst.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
man, theebs, you are so angry on twitter and on the zone. I rely on you for some sort of optimism.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
man, theebs, you are so angry on twitter and on the zone. I rely on you for some sort of optimism.

Sorry.

I will get better I promise.

This Ratliff thing is like a giant sign that this thing is in the ditch though so it drives me crazy watching Jerry on tv and hearing him on the radio.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sorry.

I will get better I promise.

This Ratliff thing is like a giant sign that this thing is in the ditch though so it drives me crazy watching Jerry on tv and hearing him on the radio.

theebs has a twitter?

I must know.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
You make a convincing argument, and I want to believe you, but you don't seem to have any sources or friends who hang out with NFL executives. So I'm going to say you are wrong.
Wanna bet $100? Mods, lock this thread!!!!

Reaction score
The only solace in Jerry's remark is maybe, just maybe, he's lying through his teeth.

Sometimes he does that.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
This was copied from the ZOne

It's comforting to know Jerry is confident in Livings/Bernadeau. After all, this is the same GM who brought us the following glowing reviews of our offensive linemen the last few years:

On David Arkin:

Quote:

“I don’t want to get specific, but Arkin was real impressive out here the other night,” Jones said. “He had a lot of plusses…We expect him to get better. A lot of teams in this league are looking for starters as well as Arkin is playing.”

On Phil Costa:

Quote:

"He's very good at quarterbacking, so to speak, in the offensive line. He's quick with his reads and he's clear with the rest of the offensive line. He does an outstanding job there, on identifying the defense. Physically as well as technique, he's playing outstanding in my mind. He's really doing well."

On Doug Free (from Dec. 2011, year after he signed his big contract):

Quote:

“When he misses out there or doesn’t get a block or gets beat, then it’s glaring because it’s usually the blind side of our quarterback,” Jones said on KRLD-FM. “But he’s really played better than those glaring missed plays or glaring times when he looks bad. He’s played better than that. He’s graded better than that. He’s playing winning football."

On Ronald Leary:

Quote:

"The issue for him is how long [he can play], it's not now. It's how long he can play," an ecstatic Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said of Leary. "That's why he fell the way he fell. We had our coach think he might be the readiest of any [drafted] offensive linemen."

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Yea.

@toddhebert

I link the videos uploaded to my YouTube page .

Other than that I got nothing to offer, pretty boring person.

You are on fire at the Zone my friend.

You seem like an absolute tortured sole from being a fan of this team

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You are on fire at the Zone my friend.

You seem like an absolute tortured sole from being a fan of this team

Geez.

Do I come off that bad.

I gotta stop I don't mean to be such a dick.

I better bite my tongue for awhile.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I bet theebs is much funner in real life.

After all, he's walked through Hostile's abnormally huge framed doorway.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Geez.

Do I come off that bad.

I gotta stop I don't mean to be such a dick.

I better bite my tongue for awhile.

Not a dick at all. I feel for you. Your dialed in with the team being in Texas and it sucks what we have to go through with this team

Top Bottom