Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is it time to admit that the dude is simply a busts?

Byron Jones has shown more awareness in 2 weeks at 4 positions (L,R, S CB and FS) than Wilcox has shown at 2 in 2 years.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Don't buy the team hype before a guy has taken a snap in training camp. We have no idea if Jones can play a lick or not.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Byron Jones has shown more awareness in 2 weeks at 4 positions (L,R, S CB and FS) than Wilcox has shown at 2 in 2 years.

That might be part of the reason one guy was a 1st rd pick and the other was a late 3rd.

That said, Wilcox will be fine. The player they need to get out of the back third of the defense on passing downs is Church. He needs to be in a nickel/dime LB role or on the bench on obvious pass downs.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score

I don't think we can call him a bust yet.. He's a SS playing FS. Until we get him in that role more we'll never know what we have in him.

But I agree tho I question his instincts when he's on the field.

Reaction score
I don't think we can call him a bust yet.. He's a SS playing FS. Until we get him in that role more we'll never know what we have in him.

But I agree tho I question his instincts when he's on the field.

Yeah ... I agree.

But when he's looked bad, he's looked really bad.

No way this guy has ever passed geometry ... given the angles he takes.

Top Bottom