Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You dorks need to get over the Jerry/Jimmy rift and get a life.
Nobody cares anymore or ever really did, about the "Jerry/Jimmy rift."

We DO care that this fucking moron's team hasn't done shit on the field since Jimmy left.

Tom Landry and Tex Schramm missed the Super Bowl for nine years straight and were fired. Jerry has missed it for 19 years straight now. That's not fucking acceptable.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
We don't care about the Jerry/Jimmy credit obsession, Jerry does.

Everyone else already knows who deserves credit for those years.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Too bad then. Everyone outside of Zoners and dbair knows that Jimmy deserves 99 percent of the credit for the team's success in the 90's.

This last year's team credit could go to Jerry, assuming it continues this year when Romo comes back, but I feel Stephen is more responsible for the success.

Jerry will be known as a top class business man, too bad that's not enough for him.

There's not anyone in this forum who's a bigger Jimmy fan than me

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jerruh, trolling the fans.

I think the only player I can recall jerri not hyping up was Zach Martin, anything that rolls off his lips immediately goes in the mental trash heap.

Hard to believe considering he's such a talent evaluating guru

hstour

Spectator
Reaction score
I think the only player I can recall jerri not hyping up was Zach Martin, anything that rolls off his lips immediately goes in the mental trash heap.

Hard to believe considering he's such a talent evaluating guru

He is a talent evaluating guru...he elevated McClay to run the scouting department.

Top Bottom