JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol at this board ignoring this outcome.

What are you talking about? Jerry gets an award because he was prevented from blowing a 1st round pick and doing the opposite of his inclinations and you are getting a woody over it? So sad. Go back you your 12 year-old ball-licking worshipers. Your stupid shit doesn't play here.

LOL. You probably also thing Garrett is a good coach. Idiot. The only possible conclusion that can be drawn from this season is the less Jerry and his Red ball love child have to do with the team, the better the team is for it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
:lol @ Fuzzy for dropping the latin but at the same time is trusting the word of the evil media he normally would not trust.

For the record, I think Jerry deserved the award.

Things worked out for him finally. Good for him. He can place the trophy on his mantle and continue to stare at it for years to come, trying to desperately convince himself that he is not a product of who he surrounds himself with and listens to.

I thought that was funny as well, all I hear is how horrible the media is until people like what they have to say

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He won "executive of the year" not "GM of the year". Is there a difference, because executive implies to me doing things other than what a GM would typically do. There's no doubt in my mind that he is not not a GM in the traditional mode of the rest of the NFL.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
He won "executive of the year" not "GM of the year". Is there a difference, because executive implies to me doing things other than what a GM would typically do. There's no doubt in my mind that he is not not a GM in the traditional mode of the rest of the NFL.

The recent winners listed in the OP are mostly GM's.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The recent winners listed in the OP are mostly GM's.

Ah, thx

Where you been man? The video forum died without you pumping up the content (edit: never mind, my sorry memory was thinking you were jon88 who I guess got banned)

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ah, thx

Where you been man? The video forum died without you pumping up the content (edit: never mind, my sorry memory was thinking you were jon88 who I guess got banned)

Holy shit, jbond. He just insulted the hell out of you. Are you just gonna take that?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Holy shit, jbond. He just insulted the hell out of you. Are you just gonna take that?

Damn Booze. Being compared to Jon88 is not that bad is it? Jon contacted me on Facebook about a week ago. I think he is just misunderstood on this board.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
That wasn't cool to call BB those things. I hope Jon was kidding when he posted that, but he goes on his crazy fits quite often and he brought his problems to this board.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Lol. Bring back Jon88. Let the confusion end.

I actually liked Jon until he went a little crazy. Maybe bb will reconsider. All of us have posted stupid shit.

Hey texmex, what did I do to you?

Top Bottom