Reaction score
On a side note - Ed Werder is tweeting that maybe Jerry hasn't spoken to Dez bc he's letting Jason handle it.

He's just speculating but thought I'd share. Broaddus agreed w his thought.

That literally seems too good to be true.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This

Everyone says, Garrett should have been run out of town with Phillips, but I don't think he had any control over who was selected. He just had to deal with whatever was given him. Now that he is helping to buy the groceries and getting his RKG things are looking up!

wat

The facts are that Jason, for the last five years, has been very influential with how we drafted and how we picked up offensive football players. Very influential for five years. Because Wade was a real delegator. So he had a lot of input in where we are.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is true.

On a side note - Ed Werder is tweeting that maybe Jerry hasn't spoken to Dez bc he's letting Jason handle it.

He's just speculating but thought I'd share. Broaddus agreed w his thought.
FWIW, Ben & Skin talked about this today. Rogers texted his source in the organization to see if that were the case, and the guy said Garrett hadn't even talked to Dez yet.

I think they all just want this to go away. Everyone involved knows we need Dez on the field.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score

Not even close to saying that he picked every Offensive player we drafted the last 5 years. Not even close. If you don't see that in the last few drafts they've been picking better people, I don't know what planet you live on. Oh wait, I'm not even sure why you watch or even follow football. You hate anyone that makes more than 10 bucks an hour.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW, Ben & Skin talked about this today. Rogers texted his source in the organization to see if that were the case, and the guy said Garrett hadn't even talked to Dez yet.

I think they all just want this to go away. Everyone involved knows we need Dez on the field.

No further reading required.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score

Good. So the coach and the owner dont care.

This is precisely what this team needs. Guys w some fight. Guys who don't give a fuck, willing to beat up their mom to get shit done.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not even close to saying that he picked every Offensive player we drafted the last 5 years. Not even close. If you don't see that in the last few drafts they've been picking better people, I don't know what planet you live on. Oh wait, I'm not even sure why you watch or even follow football. You hate anyone that makes more than 10 bucks an hour.

wat

Top Bottom