Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Really cant blame the team for wanting to upgrade the defense (if thats what they picked early), afterall it did lose multiple games late with the lead

I recognize that there are other positions of need, but did you not read what was posted?

They still think Costa is the answer. And it's because some other scrubs are going to push him. Bill fucking Nagy is his competition, he'll really push Costa in camp.

That's actually true. It's not a good thing either.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Go fuck yourself, Jerry.

Thanks for the last 17 years of you standing around with a finger in your ass. You MFer.

I feel better.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I recognize that there are other positions of need, but did you not read what was posted?

They still think Costa is the answer. And it's because some other scrubs are going to push him. Bill fucking Nagy is his competition, he'll really push Costa in camp.

That's actually true. It's not a good thing either.

Eh, I'll believe it when I see it. I think he'd have to be vastly improved (or we have alot of injuries there) for him to start opening day.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
[video=youtube;_EODwYi60RQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EODwYi60RQ&feature=related[/video]

ThreeSportStar80

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I tried to tell people Dallas wouldn't take a guard with the 14th pick in the draft... It makes no sense honestly, especially in a draft such as this one being as deep as it is at the position.

Top Bottom