Reaction score
I seriously hope that his son is a better football mind than he is.

He's not. It's not like he's just sitting on his hands while this stuff happens. He spent the last two offseasons selling the oline just like daddy. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

It's fucking ridiculous this guy can say this shit. Honestly, I wouldn't blame Romo one bit for telling Jerry to stuff his thumb in his ass and simply playing out his contract and going somewhere else.

Unless he defecates on the star at mid-field, I'm pretty sure Romo will be franchised before being allowed to just leave. What's funny is that JJ wasted the last 4-5 seasons by bringing in coaches who were sure to fail here. Wade never succeeded anywhere, so why was that going to change in his senior citizen years? Don't get me started on Garrett.

If you're a sane member of the Jones family, you're yelling into JJ's ear about just sacking up and paying Sean Payton the $8.5 mil or whatever. That was the right thing to do. Payton was the only legit coach out there who is patient enough to deal with the daily misery that is Jerrah, and he's a proven winner. Once they laughed at Payton's terms, it became quite clear that this is all purely for money, and winning really doesn't matter to them.

Better off just posting in the off topic zone at CZ and forgetting about this soap opera. I doubt things will ever get much better here for a long time. Who's to say JJ won't replace Garrett with some other clown like Houston Nutt anyway.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This cracks me up. We know Jerry can afford Spencer but by rules of the salary cap he can't afford him.

Damn parity.

More like, "thank god for parity". Dallas doesn't need Spencer as much as they need some fucking OL.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He's not. It's not like he's just sitting on his hands while this stuff happens. He spent the last two offseasons selling the oline just like daddy. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

More like the shit odesn't fall far from the asshole.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The dumb dick pretty much said it. He has a QB that can get away from a rush, so he's comfortable putting stiffs out there to protect the QB.

That is some of the most fucked logic I've ever come across.

Anyone still on the fence about this guy and his ability to fulfill his duties as GM?

Then his comment on Phil Costa's sorry ass. Oh, yeah, Phil can be good if he has a great player next to him to help out. No, fuck you. How about finding a center that's decent on his own?

Reaction score
@Jimmy_Beast

Cardinals: 0 OL in the first 3 rounds in the last 5 years. That's why their OL is gross. Not rocket science. Cowboys have similar approach.

Reaction score
Let this sink in....

There is a very strong possibility that our 2013 offensive line will consist of one first round selection and 4 undrafted free agents.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The only glimmer of hope is Garrett did state they were going to get competition for the OL spots in there, and since we know they really dont have any cap dollars for free agents, the other possibility is drafting guys.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Theebs doesn't spin things. He's been very critical of this team if you've been paying attention.

Also.... Warmack, Cooper, Fluker, and Lane all available.

With the 18th pick in the NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Keenan Allen, WR, California.

~hi fives all around the war room~

Jerry: We uh... ~lip smack~ uh as we sit here right now uh ~lipsmack~ uh Romo friendly.

i wish bob would beat you up

Top Bottom