Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Oh wow. My first reaction was photo shopped, but that looks pretty legit. I still hate the man.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Jerry cheats his ass off. Pearlman touched on it in Boys will be boys

Reaction score
I won't post it here, but if you click the link, the second pic a brunette is about to or just finished sucking his d. If it's a photoshop, it's a damn good one.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
prediction: this story will be banned at CZ because it's sexual and reflects poorly on Jerry.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I know Stephen *allegedly* cheats on his wife too. And lol @ the 'zone banning this story (because it's true).

Reaction score
Haven't read anything that insane since the PM Everlastingxxx posted that Hostile sent him.

Reaction score
Someone send an invite to Frank Hoover!

The twitter photos have @cheechandchong @mcdonalds @taylorswift

lol guy is nuts

Last edited:
Reaction score
ABQCowboy said:
As some of you may already know, there are photos of Jerry Jones surfacing, containing inappropriate content for this forum.

These photos are unsubstantiated, meaning they may be factual or they may not be. It is appropriate to discuss the topic but not appropriate to post links to the images or the images themselves.

Do not post the pics!

This also goes for inappropriate discussion or comments. Discuss but keep it within the guidelines of the Board.

Thank you...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Spooky stuff.

Clipboard02jerry.jpg

I've uploaded the actual PDF file, of this loon's scribblings and spew, just for posterity.

BadJerry.PDF

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
ABQCowboy said:
As some of you may already know, there are photos of Jerry Jones surfacing, containing inappropriate content for this forum.

These photos are unsubstantiated, meaning they may be factual or they may not be. It is appropriate to discuss the topic but not appropriate to post links to the images or the images themselves.
Nonsense. They're out in public domain now, there's no liability for you or anyone else who posts them, anywhere.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Gene is too busy picking out the art for the stadium to give a shit.

no shit. she's probably relieved that he no longer wants to mount her. much more fun to spend his $ instead.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Now we know why there's bitty tar dancer poles in the stadium! These photos are the TRYOUT sessions for the dancers!

Top Bottom