LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I sincerely hope were not targeting a corner round one. Or two.

My sentiments as well. Newman, Jenkins, Claiborne... ENOUGH ALREADY. But he is on this mad dash to find the
"next Deion Sanders". Like RBs and TEs... you don't need to use a 1st on CB.

But all the same, like you I wish he would just shut the fuck up.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I love how much Jerry is disregarded now.

Jerry: My gut says Manziel here.
Stephen: No.

Jerry: We are picking up Claiborne's option.
Stephen: Not so fast there Dad.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 25m25 minutes ago

Had a chance to visit with Stephen Jones this morning and did not get the feeling that a decision on Claiborne had not been made yet.

WAT?!!? damn double negatives make my head hurt

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I love how much Jerry is disregarded now.

Jerry: My gut says Manziel here.
Stephen: No.

Jerry: We are picking up Claiborne's option.
Stephen: Not so fast there Dad.

Love it and hope it continues until complete and utter irrelevance

I'm still scratching my head trying to understand the mentality of a person that has to be constantly muttering mostly nonsense whenever possible to any TV or radio source that will listen for no reason I can discern other than being massively insecure with an insatiable need for attention. Maybe thats what it takes to achieve that kind of wealth but if so, thats pretty sad.

Reaction score
Exactly right yimmy. Jerry is the most insecure ultra successful individual I've ever heard of.

The man has it all, but all he really wants is to be respected as a football guy. It's kind of sad in a way.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Exactly right yimmy. Jerry is the most insecure ultra successful individual I've ever heard of.

The man has it all, but all he really wants is to be respected as a football guy. It's kind of sad in a way.

& pathetic. The irony is that if he was just humble, praised his staff and deflected credit, people would heap praise on him but instead he insults everyones intelligence by trying to take credit for things he obviously has no responsibility for.

Top Bottom