Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No IQ. No common sense. Inarticulate. No football acumen. Congrats. If that's all it takes to be a zillionaire oil-man and football team owner/GM, I think we can all fake that. Guess we'll all be Jerruh the Jenius-types starting today. Can't wait to put my first zillion in the bank. I just never knew it was so easy.....

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah this team sucks and most of it falls on the defense. If half of those guys couldn't play football they would starve. They're that stupid.

asklesko

Spectator
Reaction score
You ain't kidding. Sucking was fine when the national spotlight was not on this team. Now that it is, the hate and disrespect is rising.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is ruining or HAS RUINED!!! I'll say the latter!
Consider this: Two owners whose ownership stories are on parallel tracks are Robert Kraft of the Patriots and Jerry Jones of the Cowboys.

Kraft bought the Patriots in 1994. Jerry Jones pushed Jimmy Johnson out the door after the 1993 season and took total control of all football operations.

Since 1994 the Patriots have been to the playoffs 13 times (this season will be 14), played in four Super Bowls and won three. The Cowboys won one more Super Bowl in '95 with the remnants of Jimmy Johnson's roster. We all know the sad, pathetic story since then -- one playoff win, one of only three NFC teams not to have appeared in an NFC title game.

Can you imagine ever seeing Kraft on the sideline getting in Belichek's face in the first quarter -- or any time?

C

Cr122

Consider this: Two owners whose ownership stories are on parallel tracks are Robert Kraft of the Patriots and Jerry Jones of the Cowboys.

Kraft bought the Patriots in 1994. Jerry Jones pushed Jimmy Johnson out the door after the 1993 season and took total control of all football operations.

Since 1994 the Patriots have been to the playoffs 13 times (this season will be 14), played in four Super Bowls and won three. The Cowboys won one more Super Bowl in '95 with the remnants of Jimmy Johnson's roster. We all know the sad, pathetic story since then -- one playoff win, one of only three NFC teams not to have appeared in an NFC title game.

Can you imagine ever seeing Kraft on the sideline getting in Belichek's face in the first quarter -- or any time?
Hate to admit it, but you're right. This is spot on.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
"I will tell you this, I felt like Jimmy Stewart in 'A Wonderful Life,' I really did," Jones said. "I came down here when they did an X-ray on Tony's hand and was particularly relieved when we saw it was not a break or a fracture."_Jerry Jones

Jerry- you may "feel" like Jimmy Stewart in "It's A Wonderful Life" but you smell a whole lot closer to Randy Quaid AKA Uncle Eddie in "Christmas Vacation". "Kids, come on out here & see what Uncle Jerrys done to the Dallas Cowboys". Of course Cowboys fans can all relate to Clark Griswolds' expectation of getting a big fat Holiday Bonus check only to be enrolled in Jerrys' jelly of the month club.

By the way- Jimmy Stewarts' character learned in one night what Jerry has failed to learn in over 16 years. To cure Jerry, one hundred Angels would need to earn their wings and right now I don't hear any bells ringing.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is what I saw on my big screen:

OL needs major upgrading. I am not convinced that Doug Free can handle the right tackle position the way that he is now playing.

DL there is not enough push. It is Ratliff and pretty mediocre beyond that.

LBs - being generous, someone has to step up and play along side Sean Penn State Lee. D Ware is great, Spencer, well that is another story.

DBs - they would look better playing behind a good DL but there needs to be some addition by subtraction on this unit.

Overall Depth: Oooooh. Ouch. It is as thin as a cigarette paper.

Where did it all start: bad drafting, bad drafting and then bad drafting. The glaring example is the 2009 draft - not one starter. Butler is a sub, McGee is just another guy.

By the way, what about Carter? I know he deflected a punt today but for the most part he seems to be MIA. I think that I saw his face on a milk carton but perhaps I was mistaken.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Be honest you wrote this in July.

You were just waiting for the best time to hit post new thread.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Be honest you wrote this in July.

You were just waiting for the best time to hit post new thread.

lol

Although, I can't argue with much of his thoughts. I used to bash Jerry at every chance, but it's tired. The guy is what he is, only death is going to lift the curse. If he's happy with the job he's doing, fuck him. Let him make an ass of himself.

Reaction score

I love your hate here, but he's never gonna die. Rich people just don't die that quickly. For that reason, I choose to devote my energy towards attacking Garrett. It's more cathartic. I suggest the cabal do the same.

Top Bottom