Reaction score
Jerry Jones says he’s not slowing down, knows more than ever
Posted by Michael David Smith on August 28, 2013, 9:18 PM EDT

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is 70 years old, but he says he’s a long, long way from giving up total control of his team.

Jones, who also serves as the Cowboys’ general manager, told the Dallas Morning News that he’s better at running a football team now than he was when he bought the Cowboys a quarter of a century ago.

“I know more about what I’m doing than hopefully I did 25 years ago,” he said.

Jones said that he had a neurological exam that revealed he has the mind of a much younger man.

“I’ve been told that I have, by CAT scans, that it’s like the brain of a 40-year-old,” Jones said.
:orly

In fact, Jones claims that doctors are so impressed by his health that they want to meet him not because he owns the Cowboys, but simply because they’re not accustomed to seeing 70-year-old men in such good shape. He described one such encounter that happened recently.

“The guy really did not know it was me. I was there anonymously,” Jones said. “He said, ‘And so I just wanted to come down. I saw your chart. I know how old you are. That part is really impressive.’”

Others may not be impressed with Jones’s results as an owner and general manager, but Jones sounds impressed with his own health. And Jones believes he’ll be healthy enough to keep running the Cowboys for many years to come.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
He's so rich he has a harem of Mexicans he uses for organ transplants and their infants umbilical cord fluids for gene therapy.

Reaction score
I hate being a fan of this team sometimes.

I could see Jerry ultimately making me stop being a fan.

Not many more years of lackluster results and his bullshit antics and I'll stop watching altogether.

In fact, if not for Romo, I'd probably be at that point already.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Got any other ideas for message boards?

We can change it to something else.

That banner with the dick on it has me thinking gayfaguniverse.com but with more dicks, Chinese, black, Arab, Mexican, all kinds of dicks.

Reaction score
How about the SingleGuyDatingStoriesUniverse.com

Myself, Jon88, and Bob Sacamano can be admins.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sounds about right to me.

Jerry bought the team when he was 47. So he's about 7 years less experienced than the day he bought the team which sounds about right given the way he's ran the team and given all the stupid shit he says.

Or to think about it another way, he bought the team 24 years ago so he likely had the brain of a 16 year old at that time which explains why half his contracts look like Romo2Austin wrote them up.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
“I know more about what I’m doing than hopefully I did 25 years ago,” he said.

Sure has a funny way of showing it or either his doctors are full of shit.

Reaction score
Anyone else find it odd that he supposedly went to the doctors annonymously?

What... did he not want his parents to find out he was pregnant?

Top Bottom