Reaction score
I feel like I haven't mentioned in a long time how much I can't wait for Jerry to be dead.

It's important that you all know I feel that way.

Dead. Dead. Dead.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I can actually understand them not drafting a RB in last year's draft. Gurley and Gordon were off the board by the time their pick came up in the 1st. Then Randy Gregory fell into their lap in the 2nd. By the time the 3rd round came along there were no RB's on the board that were clearly better than who they already had. You can't completely blame that on Jerry, that's just the way the draft fell.

Right... IF drafting a RB was a priority, they would have traded up to get one of the blue chippers. It wasn't a priority because 1, they were stupid enough to believe a panty thief was a replacement for the league rushing champ, and 2 with a healthy Romo they didn't intend on featuring the run anyway.

But the POINT you're missing is the poor judgement involved. If you had a feature back and feature the run, Romo might have stayed upright. AND now they are saying essentially the same shit about drafting a QB. Just like the RB situation of last year, they think they are good at the QB position when it is clear to everyone else they are not.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I feel like I haven't mentioned in a long time how much I can't wait for Jerry to be dead.

It's important that you all know I feel that way.

Dead. Dead. Dead.

He'll live to be a 100, giving interviews and orders until his last breath.

Somehow dictators and despots like jerri manage to find a way to live to a ripe old age

Top Bottom