Reaction score
Jerry Jones says the Dallas Cowboys can clear enough space under the salary cap to sign anyone they want.

The Cowboys owner arrived at team headquarters Tuesday morning about 40 minutes before the official start of what's expected to be a post-lockout flurry of activity. He said he'd invited several players in to tell them not to bother going to training camp on Wednesday in San Antonio because they're going to be cut.

Dallas needs to start shedding salaries for cap purposes. Right tackle Marc Colombo is among the likely candidates, and he was seen going into the building Tuesday morning.

Left tackle Doug Free -- the team's top priority to get re-signed -- was among the first to arrive, and the first to leave.

Reaction score
DCBlueStar ★DC Blue Star★
Jerry Jones stated, "WE WILL MAKE A LOT OF CAP ROOM TODAY."

C

Cr122

Barber, Davis, Newman, Williams, Colombo still may be cut.

That's a chunk right there.

Reaction score
DCBlueStar ★DC Blue Star★
It's been reported that Miles, Tony and DeMarcus are all restructuring. HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!

C

Cr122

Damn, there's too many rumors flying around right now. The radio is saying Colombo, Davis and Barber will be cut today.

Reaction score
i hope we take a look at davin joseph with leonard davis being realeased i think he would be a major upgrade here

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is why I continually bashed SBK for his sky is falling gloom and doom garbage over our cap situation.

C

Cr122

i hope we take a look at davin joseph with leonard davis being realeased i think he would be a major upgrade here

Joseph would be good, but I'd want Mankins over him.

It would be cheaper to go the Joseph route though.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Joseph would be good, but I'd want Mankins over him.

It would be cheaper to go the Joseph route though.

I am confused on this, do we have to trade for mankins or is he an UFA.

C

Cr122

I am confused on this, do we have to trade for mankins or is he an UFA.

I know Mankins said he wants 10 million or to be an unrestricted free agent.

If he doesn't get either he's holding out.

C

Cr122

Patriots | Logan Mankins wants to become UFA
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:18:40 -0700

Among the final issues needing resolution before reaching a collective bargaining agreement between NFL players and owners will be striking a compromise with the 10 named plaintiffs in the Brady v. the NFL lawsuit. The agent for New England Patriots franchised OG Logan Mankins has requested that his player either becomes an unrestricted free agent when the lockout is over or receive $10 million as part of the settlement. Mankins chose to sit out much of the 2010 season when he failed to reach a long-term deal with the Patriots.

Source: Yahoo! Sports - Jason Cole

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/player/11326/nfl/news#ixzz1TEZ0P9ea

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Patriots | Logan Mankins wants to become UFA
Tue, 19 Jul 2011 07:18:40 -0700

Among the final issues needing resolution before reaching a collective bargaining agreement between NFL players and owners will be striking a compromise with the 10 named plaintiffs in the Brady v. the NFL lawsuit. The agent for New England Patriots franchised OG Logan Mankins has requested that his player either becomes an unrestricted free agent when the lockout is over or receive $10 million as part of the settlement. Mankins chose to sit out much of the 2010 season when he failed to reach a long-term deal with the Patriots.

Source: Yahoo! Sports - Jason Cole

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/player/11326/nfl/news#ixzz1TEZ0P9ea

thx for the update man.

Reaction score
ProFootballWkly Pro Football Weekly
RT @AdamSchefter: Pro Bowl G Logan Mankins plans to sign franchise tender and report to training camp on time. #Patriots

C

Cr122

ProFootballWkly Pro Football Weekly
RT @AdamSchefter: Pro Bowl G Logan Mankins plans to sign franchise tender and report to training camp on time. #Patriots

See how fast things can happen. lol

Top Bottom