Reaction score
Most people with half a brain could figure it out Pep
Since I don't speak ******, it's not real easy to translate your gibberish.

Sounds like YOU'RE saying that Jaws is right simply because he disagrees with Jerry. Which, if that's what you're saying, may be the dumbest thing you've ever said, and that would be quite the feat.

Then again, that may be the way you critique QBs... If Jerry likes em = sucks, if he doesn't = awesome sauce. I sure haven't seen you explain anything that indicates you really know what to look for in a QB.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
IF Johnny Football falls to 16, I'm taking him if I'm the Cowboys.. Probably the only situation I'd take a QB in the first round.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We'll probably pass on him for a 10 sack a year DE who whines about everything.

Reaction score
Would Jerry Jones take Johnny Manziel if he was available with the 16th pick?

Larry Lacewell: He takes him. He's got a man crush on him. So do I. Anybody who knows football and sees what's happening today in the NFL ... the guy at Seattle and (San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin) Kaepernick. A guy who can scramble around makes such a huge difference. Ironically, we tried that years ago, and people don't believe this, with Quincy Carter. Quincy Carter was a little bit better than people ever gave him credit for...People forget we went to the playoffs with Quincy. We wanted a scrambler...Jerry would take him definitely...If he could box up all of 'em (draft picks) he'd probably go get him. Jerry understands where he is Romo...He's not in the mood to teach anybody else the quarterback position right now, to be part of that.

Would Jerry rather have what he has right now with Romo or would he rather have the No. 1 pick and no Romo?

Larry Lacewell: I think he'd want the No. 1 pick and no Romo. Because he's such a show-time guy. He'd take Manziel. He would have to put 100,000 more seats in that stadium ... just for the Aggies.

Reaction score
:suicide

Think of how much better off this team would've been had Lacewell just killed himself when he found out Barry Switzer was giving his wife a deep dickin.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Would Jerry Jones take Johnny Manziel if he was available with the 16th pick?

Larry Lacewell: He takes him. He's got a man crush on him. So do I. Anybody who knows football and sees what's happening today in the NFL ... the guy at Seattle and (San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin) Kaepernick. A guy who can scramble around makes such a huge difference. Ironically, we tried that years ago, and people don't believe this, with Quincy Carter. Quincy Carter was a little bit better than people ever gave him credit for...People forget we went to the playoffs with Quincy. We wanted a scrambler...Jerry would take him definitely...If he could box up all of 'em (draft picks) he'd probably go get him. Jerry understands where he is Romo...He's not in the mood to teach anybody else the quarterback position right now, to be part of that.

OMG I hate this old fart so bad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We'll probably pass on him for a 10 sack a year DE who whines about everything.

Good. We need somebody to rush the passer alot more than a potential headcase QB thats probably going to be a bust.

Top Bottom