VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm really not comparing him to Hambone, just the situation, where the unknown quantity gets a chance and really just manages to catch a defense off guard. Ask Randall to carry the load and we'll see how quickly defenses adjust to him. He'll have help from a great line, but he won't be hitting an rushing titles.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Plus, how can you depend on Randle? He could run out of clean underwear at any moment.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Don't think I've ever said they should count on him, just that he has some ability and that if he is focused he could be pretty productive

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
We'll agree to disagree then.

You're obviously willing to give Joseph Randle a chance, if that's the plan.

I'm saying there's no way in hell he's even close to an answer to the hole that's been created. Not even if you consider his "ability". Does he have as many TDs as he has run-ins with the law yet?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
ok

I've already stated numerous times I think the starting RB for us will come out of the draft. But I do think if Randle keeps his shit together he can be a decent RB, he obviously has some skill. Has to do a better job at blitz pick up if he wants to be more involved I think.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I say BS. Abebeta still says that the cap has no effect on signings and teams have a open checkbook. He refuses to believe that the cap hampers teams in signing players.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What's it like to be dbair?

Whatever we do is amazing.

His wife f's the mailman. Well, okay. His boss gives the promotion to his moronic nephew over dbair. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

JFC man, find an ounce of integrity you rubber stamping homer.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What's it like to be dbair?

Whatever we do is amazing.

His wife f's the mailman. Well, okay. His boss gives the promotion to his moronic nephew over dbair. That's the way the cookie crumbles.

JFC man, find an ounce of integrity you rubber stamping homer.

Stupid fucking post of the day cmd- props dude

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Great hands. Most coaches target great hands. Oh wait.

Hardly played because he was the backup RB (sometimes) behind offensive player of the yr, who also was a sensational receiver as a RB.

Never mind the sometimes backup RB would have been 5th option on loaded offense when he was in.

But don't let facts get in way or anything.

Top Bottom