sbk92

Reaction score
There's none of us who thinks Jerry has pulled some bone-headed moves over the last 20 years... None of us.

Yet to constantly regurgitate the same thing over and over and over ad nauseum... Doesn't serve any purpose. I mean do you really think Jerry is going to pop in here, read the forum and say, "Golly gee, these guys are right, I'm going to quit being the teams GM."

Uhh. No.

I can see merit is discussing what he says and debating that, but the other stuff? It serves no benefit at this point. A forum is suppose to be entertaining and thought provoking. That constant stream is neither.

Wait.

So....if my honest opinion is the owner has destroyed and continues to destroy this team by his need to pretend he's an NFL general manager, I'm supposed to bury that belief to appease the homers who can't handle a real open discussion on their football team?

Your problem isn't that I say it. It's that I'm right. I refuse to play the idiot and not state the obvious with this team. We are constantly trying to win despite our own GM.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Wait.

So....if my honest opinion is the owner has destroyed and continues to destroy this team by his need to pretend he's an NFL general manager, I'm supposed to bury that belief to appease the homers who can't handle a real open discussion on their football team?

Your problem isn't that I say it. It's that I'm right. I refuse to play the idiot and not state the obvious with this team. We are constantly trying to win despite our own GM.

Did I say that I didn't agree with you in principle?

What I said was, why does it need to be repeated constantly every time his name comes up? What purpose does that serve on this forum? I don't think there's anyone who doesn't 100% know where you stand on this SBK. And I'm not trying to be a jerk about this. I'd just like to get some of your insights about the topics Jerry brings up rather than his position with the team and the decisions he has made in the past.

Reaction score

What I said was, why does it need to be repeated constantly every time his name comes up? What purpose does that serve on this forum? I don't think there's anyone who doesn't 100% know where you stand on this SBK. And I'm not trying to be a jerk about this. I'd just like to get some of your insights about the topics Jerry brings up rather than his position with the team and the decisions he has made in the past.

Stop being an idiot homer, Winicki.

sbk92

Reaction score

Because there's no bigger figure on this team. And he's constantly making the wrong decisions that lead to the repeated failure on the field.

Sorry. If you have a Dallas Cowboys message board these last 16 years and you haven't been drilling Jerry repeatedly during that time, then you have a fantasy forum. You're not interested in real football talk.

I'm the biggest homer in the world when I see my team going about things the right way.

Mike, he's at the Senior Bowl talking to the media. He's "scouting" players. He shouldn't be doing this. This is the problem with this football team. I just can't ignore it.

MichaelWinicki

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Because there's no bigger figure on this team. And he's constantly making the wrong decisions that lead to the repeated failure on the field.

Sorry. If you have a Dallas Cowboys message board these last 16 years and you haven't been drilling Jerry repeatedly during that time, then you have a fantasy forum. You're not interested in real football talk.

I'm the biggest homer in the world when I see my team going about things the right way.

Mike, he's at the Senior Bowl talking to the media. He's "scouting" players. He shouldn't be doing this. This is the problem with this football team. I just can't ignore it.

That's a fair point that he shouldn't be at the senior bowl scouting players.

Reaction score
lol

While I'm not a homer, this board could probably use a couple pie-eyed homers to counter-balance things.

Perhaps.

I'm pissed about this past season still. But in a few months, I'll be right there homering out and guaranteeing Super Bowl wins.

sbk92

Reaction score
That's a fair point that he shouldn't be at the senior bowl scouting players.

I am just so sick of the guy. I can't tolerate him anymore. I don't care what he has to say. I don't respect his opinion. I want my football team back.

But hey, feel free to scroll past me when I'm on a Jerry rant.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
It's homer talk when the homer knows that what the OP stated in this thread is dead on.

Jerry is still in charge. Wonder Boy Garrett is the next puppet and Dave fucking Campo still has a fucking job in Dallas. It's pathetic how far this once great organization has fallen and it is getting worse because ego boy Jones doesn't get it.

blah blah blah

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
If maybe we keep saying "fuck Jerry" enough times, he'll disappear. Or get fucked. Let's try it.

sbk92

Reaction score
Maybe add something else of interest to the thread?

I'll talk about anything. But I'm sorry. I won't pretend that the GM doesn't negatively effect every aspect of this team. Because he does. He is the most important person in this franchise.

The fact that Jerry was so happy to hire Garrett and is doing his GM impression in Mobile this week should scare the shat out of you.

I think that's what separates me from 99% of the fan base. I can see things like that and admit it's bad. My team loyalty has never robbed me of this ability. While most see it but refuse to even acknowledge it. They prefer to have false hope year after year. And if you're not down with that, you're a hater.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Okay, SBK and I don't agree on much. lol. Big shock there. But, He is dead on right about this. Jerry has been destroying this team slowly with ego and arrogance. I love the fact that he will do and pay anything to "win", but, his way isn't the right way for this organization. Sure, we cannot do anything about it, but, I will be damned if I just sit back and no bitch about it and hope it changes. Or, pretend all is good in Cowboys land with Jerry at the helm.

sbk92

Reaction score
Okay, SBK and I don't agree on much. lol. Big shock there. But, He is dead on right about this. Jerry has been destroying this team slowly with ego and arrogance. I love the fact that he will do and pay anything to "win", but, his way isn't the right way for this organization. Sure, we cannot do anything about it, but, I will be damned if I just sit back and no bitch about it and hope it changes. Or, pretend all is good in Cowboys land with Jerry at the helm.

All you need to know about Jerral Wayne Jones is that he told us he was miserable during our dynasty.

Miserable. At a time when your team's on top of the world running up world championships.

If that doesn't scream psycho lunatic, I don't know what does.

Top Bottom