bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
like he's the only knucklehead on the team? at the very least it would prove that quitting on your teammates is frowned upon and that the inmates aren't running the asylum.

Reaction score
You're speaking in fairy tale .

He's our best player and cares too much. Great problem to have.

Don't see how he's an inmate

silver

Cheerleader
Reaction score
The issue is not him leaving early. The issue is that his behaviour will go unpunished. He's Jerry's pet cat and there's nothing Jason can do about it. They won't fine him, much less suspend him. I'm done with this version of the Dallas Cowboys. I will not watch another game this season.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
No one respects the red headed genius. He is speaking upon deaf ears. If ain't coming from the snake oil salesman in charge of this mess everyone could care less.

Jerry would not and will not do a thing to his hand picked superstar jersey sellers.

Would not have bothered me if the whole offense walked off the field minus Romo. That I would have applauded.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If everyone cared as much as Dez we wouldn't be in this position because we'd be competing with San Francisco, Seattle, New Orleans, or Carolina in the NFC Title game in several weeks. This is a non issue. This team is full of losers. That's the bigger problem.

Reaction score
"But Garrett you mentally checked out of the game like 2 hours before I walked off the field."

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
The only statement Dez made by walking off the field was that he wants nothing to do with this group of losers.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If one more person copies what I say in this thread I'm hiring peplaw to sue the shit out of them.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
I totally get why Dez left the field. He was ultra pissed, not with the players, but with the organization which continually allows shit like this to happen. The coaches (and owner) have proven to the players that they have no fucking clue what they are doing.

That said, he shouldnt have left the field.

Absolutely Correct

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Are MB4 and Superpunk the same person????

I'm fairly new hear but Ive been reading SP's stuff for years. Sounds similar

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Reminds me of Robin Williams' old joke about cops in England not carrying guns... "Stop!... Or I'll say Stop again!"

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He should be suspended, but he won't. Unless there was a death in the family, there's no reason to leave the bench. You were sad and wanted to hide your tears? Fuck you. Everyone was devastated on that sideline, but they stayed put. A stern talking to by Garrett isn't enough. It would only reinforce the notion that players can do anything they want without real consequences.

Why should he be suspended? Because he actually cares whether we win or lose and is surrounded by a shitpile of coaches and other players who don't care one way or another?

Top Bottom