Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Putin's Puppet will be the cause of the downfall of America.

I hate to break it to you, but America is busted. People are out of work, racial relations suck, the inner-cities are further eroding and killing themselves in record numbers, our military is depleted and has become a lab experiment for political correctness. Obama was so bad that his presidency led to the people electing Trump. Think about that for a second. And then, after you think about it for a bit, go fuck yourself.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but America is busted. People are out of work, racial relations suck, the inner-cities are further eroding and killing themselves in record numbers, our military is depleted and has become a lab experiment for political correctness. Obama was so bad that his presidency led to the people electing Trump. Think about that for a second. And then, after you think about it for a bit, go fuck yourself.

And it's only going to get worse. The guy is a buffoon. If you honestly think this orange bastard is going to be our savior you're seriously fucked in the head. So yea, you can can go fuck yourself too idiot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
PFW is still a thing?

I think I remember seeing some PFW draft stuff this past April, after being gone for a couple years. It'll never be the same again w/o Joel Buschbaum though.

That said this isn't PFW, this was PFWA- pro Football Writers Association

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And it's only going to get worse. The guy is a buffoon. If you honestly think this orange bastard is going to be our savior you're seriously fucked in the head. So yea, you can can go fuck yourself too idiot.

I just know what many folks went through he last 8 years. Lucky for you, you still live in your Mom's basement so were able to weather the storm. Other folks weren't so lucky. It really can't get any worse. Get a job and then come back and we can discuss it further.

Also, don't derail the thread any further.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I just know what many folks went through he last 8 years. Lucky for you, you still live in your Mom's basement so were able to weather the storm. Other folks weren't so lucky. It really can't get any worse. Get a job and then come back and we can discuss it further.

Also, don't derail the thread any further.

I wasn't the one that started this shit mother fucker. You were. I responded to someone and your redneck ass felt the need to start calling me names. So blame yourself for going off topic you piece of shit. Also I actually have a fucking career and work hard for what I have. If you feel the need to blame someone because of "race relations" or whatever that's on you. Don't blame the past 8 years because your life sucks. It's not Obama's fault your life sucks, and you just have no ambition. Blame your parents for that.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wasn't the one that started this shit mother fucker. You were. I responded to someone and your redneck ass felt the need to start calling me names. So blame yourself for going off topic you piece of shit. Also I actually have a fucking career and work hard for what I have. If you feel the need to blame someone because of "race relations" or whatever that's on you. Don't blame the past 8 years because your life sucks. It's not Obama's fault your life sucks, and you just have no ambition. Blame your parents for that.

You brought in the subject to the conversation so don't back away now like some pussy when someone responded to it. I can guess exactly the type of "career" you have. A steady paycheck in some state/government agency paid for by the public and you've convinced yourself that, somehow, you've earned it all. Other folks have to build what they have. They risk everything and, yes, they did build it while you leach off of people and believe that somehow, you've worked hard to climb the ladder when, in reality, it's an escalator with a built in safety net that other folks don't have. So you love the dorks that like to feed the machine like Obama because he makes you feel like the masses really need you to survive when, in reality, they'd thrive without you and you're just a fucking hindrance and dumb ass one at that.

So go fuck yourself and your BS references. At least man up to them. It might be the first thing in your life that you truly created and can call your own.

Reaction score
This is on the same level as Obama getting the Nobel Peace Prize merely for being the most popular leftist.

cml750

Facepalm
Reaction score
So it is safe to say we all think Garrett and Obama suck. I think we need coaching term limits to save Jerry from himself. Any rational fan realizes we will never win anything with the Red Headed Idiot. this award is equivalent to Obama's shameful Nobel award. To give an idiot like Garrett an award once given to Tom Landry is to spit on Landry's grave.

Reaction score
Garrett is the great uniter for sure. He's so awful that a group of people here (mostly all idiots) who can't agree on anything has found this one piece of common ground.

Top Bottom