Reaction score
To get this team, with all our injuries, to 8-6 and to win games while starting or giving significant playing time to guys who weren't on the team 2 or three weeks ago is impressive.

I'm sorry, but I say the guy gets another year.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He still needs to hire a real OC (Norv Turner) and let him call plays.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I still don't like the coach.

He'll be the coach next year wether we like it or not, so there's no use in rooting against him any longer this year.

Id say Romo deserves more propage.

Reaction score
Romo is incredible.

We need to fix the Oline and we need Garrett to delegate playcalling.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't know if I want us to draft Jonathan Cooper or Dion Jordan in the 1st round. Hell, we might need to take a different tack there altogether and draft a DE.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I agree... and I've been wanting Jason Garrett fired since he was named offensive coordinator.

Last week was an eye opener for me.. but this week was what did it for me. We need to roll with this staff for another year.

Solidify the treches (both OL and DL), keep Spencer (wish we could keep Jenkins too), and I think we could be a serious threat next season.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh, I still want Garrett gone. I just don't think under these circumstances (Brown passing, strong December) that it's going to happen anymore.

Garrett would have to do something colossally stupid these next 2 games to get fired now IMO.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Garrett could shave his pubes and glue them to Jerry's face and he wouldn't be fired.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Speaking of Jerry, did anyone see him pointing at Dwayne Harris after his PR? Like Dwayne Harris gave a shit enough to look up at him.

Reaction score
Yes. Brown. That was his name.

And man... What a monster SPencer has been. Wow.

Where has that been since 2007, asshole?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
They definitely have a big decision regarding Spencer. He's played great in 2 contract years and is going to be 30 next year. Do they really want to pay 2, 30 and over OLBs big money?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He still needs to hire a real OC (Norv Turner) and let him call plays.

Other than the bizarre Romo naked bootleg call, and his propensity to go with these short yardage/tight formations in in short yardage sits all the time, what play calls are you having a problem with exactly?

Do you think another playcaller is going to overcome the OL's basic inability to block consistently? If you know if someone that can do that, then I'll be right there with you.

That said, the OL did play pretty well today. definitely one of their best games of the year.

Top Bottom