Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You can narrow it down pretty good. We only have a few hard core libs. They also say that gay dudes like to throw everyone off by talking about their sexual conquests with members of the opposite sex but in reality what they're saying is that they're banging dudes two at a time. Remind you of anyone?

Maybe

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Ice is correct.
This shit has politics all over it.
Why come out now and not while he was under contract?
He's a FA now,34 and not even a star player.
He will blame this event for not getting a job offer and the Gay Mafia will pounce on pro sports.

Maybe why he didn't come out sooner was because he thought he would be less likely to find a job and he didn't want to put up with all the locker room bs. He is a FA and someone will probably sign him just for the publicity but he is a bench warmer at best.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
cAONmLo.png

and also with you

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8500? Big Dan wasn't kidding.

Sales, Mr McGill, sales! What do I sell? The truth, every blessed word of it. From Genesis down to Revelations. Yes, the word of God, which, let me say, there's damn good money in during these times of woe and want.

People want answers, and Big Dan sells the only book that's got 'em.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
I think this guy is at the end of his career and he is out of the closet for money. Think about it. He was a nobody. Now he is the first gay nobody. He will make more.off of book deals and speaking engagements than he ever made as a basketball player. This board needs Abebeta from CZ to tell you how brave he is and that he is a hero for being a role model for young gays. Abe has to be gay because he has too much passion on the subject.

ScipioCowboy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I think this guy is at the end of his career and he is out of the closet for money. Think about it. He was a nobody. Now he is the first gay nobody. He will make more.off of book deals and speaking engagements than he ever made as a basketball player. This board needs Abebeta from CZ to tell you how brave he is and that he is a hero for being a role model for young gays. Abe has to be gay because he has too much passion on the subject.

That dude is hilarious. His occupation seems to change based on the argument in which he's currently engaged.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This board needs Abebeta from CZ to tell you how brave he is and that he is a hero for being a role model for young gays. Abe has to be gay because he has too much passion on the subject.

:lol

Top Bottom