Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just like YOU did when you were on the payroll. If you really wanted to win so badly, why did you stay MUM in meetings for years, or just sit there like a 6th grader pouting, wrapped in your hoodie in meetings like we all saw on the Amazon program? Why did we never see you telling them all this stuff when you could have and should have? We never even heard that you said anything like what you're saying now. It's sour grapes, unemployed crack-baby.I agree he is right, and he could have/should have been saying so. But he was just there to collect the checks.

You don't know what he said or didn't say. He probably was very vocal about these issues and that could have been a huge factor in releasing him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol You gotta love the media. Dishonest fucks........#MAGA

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You don't know what he said or didn't say. He probably was very vocal about these issues and that could have been a huge factor in releasing him.

We know he didn't say shit when Amazon's cameras were on him.

As an aside, if I were his agent I'd be vomiting about now. Who's gonna sign this dumbass after these rants?

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We know he didn't say shit when Amazon's cameras were on him.

As an aside, if I were his agent I'd be vomiting about now. Who's gonna sign this dumbass after these rants?

Yeah....he hurt himself today. Live by social media, die by social media.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who IS his agent anyway? Did he fire that group he had?

I don't think so. We would have heard about it. The real question is do they still want him as a client. The dude is on self implode mode.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't think so. We would have heard about it. The real question is do they still want him as a client. The dude is on self implode mode.

Well since I recall it's some type of black power organization, and Dez is blaming only white people for the "conspiracy" to get him off the team, they probably love it. They got paid already anyway and stand to get more no matter how he earns it in the future.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And before today, I would have bet that Bryant was going to get picked up by another team. After today and all the dirt that's coming out from the other players, his career may be over.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well since I recall it's some type of black power organization, and Dez is blaming only white people for the "conspiracy" to get him off the team, they probably love it. They got paid already anyway and stand to get more no matter how he earns it in the future.

Who's going to hire him as a spokesman? I remember when I was in college one of my professors posed a question about what would happen when all the crack babies grew up? Dez is answering those questions. Just imagine people like Dez who don't get paid millions and can't hold a regular job in society. Holy shit.......

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Who's going to hire him as a spokesman? I remember when I was in college one of my professors posed a question about what would happen when all the crack babies grew up? Dez is answering those questions. Just imagine people like Dez who don't get paid millions and can't hold a regular job in society. Holy shit.......

I'm pretty sure media executives would be afraid not to hire him. Besides, talking is really the only thing he's worked any to improve on. He would be a lightning rod as a commentator.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That Ben Rogers tweet was cute and all, but it doesn't have anything to do with leading the league in drops. Because the ball was there, and dropped. That ain't on the play calling and is a completely separate issue.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That Ben Rogers tweet was cute and all, but it doesn't have anything to do with leading the league in drops. Because the ball was there, and dropped. That ain't on the play calling and is a completely separate issue.

My reason for posting was simply to show that more and more criticism of the coaching staff seems to be coming from all corners, more than I recall. It is getting to the point where maybe even though the GM is busy with his pizza business, his doughnut business, his shopping mall business, etc, that maybe even he wont be able to avoid the obvious no matter how hard he tries. Probably wishful thinking.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My reason for posting was simply to show that more and more criticism of the coaching staff seems to be coming from all corners, more than I recall. It is getting to the point where maybe even though the GM is busy with his pizza business, his doughnut business, his shopping mall business, etc, that maybe even he wont be able to avoid the obvious no matter how hard he tries. Probably wishful thinking.

Oh yeah I totally see what your point was, I'm simply addressing these media morons who have known this for years and stayed lapdogs, and only now in defense of Dez, they start yapping. Even when as I pointed out, it's no defense at all. Dez's poor performance had nothing to do with play calling. It was poor performance.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh yeah I totally see what your point was, I'm simply addressing these media morons who have known this for years and stayed lapdogs, and only now in defense of Dez, they start yapping. Even when as I pointed out, it's no defense at all. Dez's poor performance had nothing to do with play calling. It was poor performance.

I don't think you can make that conclusion. Play calling has been an issue here for years and Romo covered up a lot of warts which is something we believed all along. It's no coincidence that a WR's numbers dropped when a young QB was introduced into the offense. I think my point is proven by the fact that all the WR's had poor numbers. Are they all poor performers?

Dez yapped his way out off this team and now, probably, out of the NFL. Certainly, his performance (primarily his drops) played a role but I think the club used it as more of an excuse to cut Dez when the real reason is starting to come out and Dez is just proving it with his idiotic tweets.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Dez doesn't seem to realize that his skills eroding and repetitive play calling are two things that can be true at the same time.
You know, like wanting to go to a Dallas opponent to to "show them" and still negotiating a one year deal with the Browns, which is reportedly still happening.
Lots of people still crying " Bring Dez back" on the social media.
After yesterday, that shit's dead as a hammer.

Bay10

Practice Squad
Reaction score
While I agree with some of what Dez said he is just making it harder for a team to want to sign him. Also, I wish I could change my username to Snek Lee.

Top Bottom