Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The club has a shot at signing Landry this off season. Heck, Watkins would be an upgrade even with the questions. Landry would be expensive but might be worth the cost.

But we won’t sign anyone worth a damn in FA

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The club has a shot at signing Landry this off season. Heck, Watkins would be an upgrade even with the questions. Landry would be expensive but might be worth the cost.

I had Landry on my fantasy team this year and he put up solid numbers all year long. He’s only 25 years old.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score

I think because of his age there is a chance they’d sign him. Dez will HAVE to take a big paycut or be released though.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think because of his age there is a chance they’d sign him. Dez will HAVE to take a big paycut or be released though.

We all know this is what “should” happen

And...

We all should know from history that this is unlikely to happen

Once you become Jerry’s pet project he’s pretty much ride or die with you even when it’s clear to the rest of the league that we should move on

So I’ll leave it at this...

I’ll believe it when I see it.
Jerry and making the logical and best decision for the team do NOT go hand in hand

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
We all know this is what “should” happen

And...

We all should know from history that this is unlikely to happen

Once you become Jerry’s pet project he’s pretty much ride or die with you even when it’s clear to the rest of the league that we should move on

So I’ll leave it at this...

I’ll believe it when I see it.
Jerry and making the logical and best decision for the team do NOT go hand in hand

True. It’s also going to depend on how cheap Stephen is. Also how much are they going to have to pay Martin.

Reaction score
I had Landry on my fantasy team this year and he put up solid numbers all year long. He’s only 25 years old.

Yep. Just finishing his first contract. I read where he will demand 14 million+. May be too rich for the FO. Dump Bryant and the money could be there. Martin is a must re-sign so there is that to.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I read where Jerry Rice told Gruden he was still "good for 80 catches", so Jerry will probably sign him.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I read where Jerry Rice told Gruden he was still "good for 80 catches", so Jerry will probably sign him.

I’d take a 55 year old Jerry Rice over a Dez who leads the league in drops any day

He still probably runs “the hill” on a regular basis and surely can run circles around Dez right now

And at least he won’t drop the fucking ball!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’d take a 55 year old Jerry Rice over a Dez who leads the league in drops any day

He still probably runs “the hill” on a regular basis and surely can run circles around Dez right now

Me Too. He had heart and tried to improve everyday that he played in the league. He REALLY wanted to be the best and proved it. He didn't just talk about and fake it.

408Cowboy

Spectator
Reaction score

With the gloves he can leave the stickem at home

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Demarcus Lawrence. Gotta take care of Zack Martin.

If Prescott 2018 plays like he did the first 24 games of his career, they'll have to start thinking about a new contract for him after the season (would be a free agent after 2019 season)

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they made a move or two this year in free agency over and beyond just the recent yr trend of bargain basement shopping.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Demarcus Lawrence. Gotta take care of Zack Martin.

If Prescott 2018 plays like he did the first 24 games of his career, they'll have to start thinking about a new contract for him after the season (would be a free agent after 2019 season)

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they made a move or two this year in free agency over and beyond just the recent yr trend of bargain basement shopping.

That’s where I’d like to see them get their WR. Other than Landry I don’t know who else is available this off season. Dez will have to take a huge paycut or released for this to happen.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That’s where I’d like to see them get their WR. Other than Landry I don’t know who else is available this off season. Dez will have to take a huge paycut or released for this to happen.
Sammy Watkins is available. The new WR coach has worked with Watkins before and they seem to have a mutual appreciation society going on. And Jerry loves a former 1st rounder reclamation project. Not saying that's who I would sign, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Watkins ended up in Dallas if the price was right.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

:puke

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Apparently they only value the position when it’s time to pay them

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
hows that for playmakers?????

They did sign Rocket Ismail and TO, trade for Keyshawn Johnson and Terry Glenn and Miles Austin was a pretty good player when he wasn't hurt, so it isn't like they ignored the position.

Top Bottom