LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Further, this idea that "paying" two tackles is overspending on a position is stupid. Every team that has two really good tackles is paying them in some way shape or form.

Smith's contract (if he's taken at 9) is going to be a bargain compared to what signing a proven quality veteran would be, regardless of whether that guy is a RT or LT. And RT is a massive hole.

Yo dbair. He thinks it's stupid to have two big contracts at both tackles positions but he wouldn't blick twice about having such at both OLBs in Ware and Orakpo if he had his way. Nevermind that the piece of shat Free dominated Orakpo.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You just dont like Doug Free because we drafted him, thats your issue. If he were an Eagle or a Patriot though, you'd be talking about what a superb job those team's front office did in finding a quality starter in the middle rounds.

Your crusade against the guy is pretty lame.

There's no way we should let this guy walk. I wouldnt sign him to a 100 million dollars deal or anything, but smethign within reason for a young, proven starter at the T position is well warranted.

Also not sure what your issue is with Miles Austin's deal. He's one of the best WR's in the league.

That is what so interesting about the idiot. Parcells is the one that drafted Free, and the only Olineman that Parcels ever hit on with the Cowboys, he badmouths it and for no reason. He is purposely contrarian, and I exposed his contradictions/hypocrisies as a result.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's not true that teams are paying alot for 2 OTs. Good teams have learned how to churn out good ones.

Yes, some do pay for a top-flight OT, but they're not doing it for both sides.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You just dont like Doug Free because we drafted him, thats your issue. If he were an Eagle or a Patriot though, you'd be talking about what a superb job those team's front office did in finding a quality starter in the middle rounds.

Your crusade against the guy is pretty lame.

There's no way we should let this guy walk. I wouldnt sign him to a 100 million dollars deal or anything, but smethign within reason for a young, proven starter at the T position is well warranted.

Also not sure what your issue is with Miles Austin's deal. He's one of the best WR's in the league.

If you notice about sbk, dbair is that he loves these one-dimensional type players: Desean Jackson and Orakpo.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How about I don't like Free because I don't think he's good enough? How's that theory work out?

Wll then Orakpo really sucks, because Free dominated him in all four meetings. Can't have it both ways. You cannot sit up here and talk about how good Orakpo is and how bad Free is, when Free dominated Orakpo. You are so freaking wired wrong it's sad. Orakpo is good because he dominated Barron, but Free is a piece of shat because he dominated Orakpo. Redskins' fans are not even as contradictory as you.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Miles Austin isn't one of the top 10 WRs in the NFL.

And this is coming from the guy that believed he was legit when he signed with Dallas as an UDFA.

Lie. You can spout all this crap because you know there is no way to go back and check. You remind me of Gerald (retiredDA) from the ESPN messageboard, who used to lie about being right on a certain player and continues to do so even when his posts are presented showing that he said opposite.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's not true that teams are paying alot for 2 OTs. Good teams have learned how to churn out good ones.

Yes, some do pay for a top-flight OT, but they're not doing it for both sides.

The point is though with the #9 pick, we would be spending the money no matter what, regardless the position.

sbk92

Reaction score
That is what so interesting about the idiot. Parcells is the one that drafted Free, and the only Olineman that Parcels ever hit on with the Cowboys, he badmouths it and for no reason. He is purposely contrarian, and I exposed his contradictions/hypocrisies as a result.

Parcells didn't draft Free.

So your streak of completely idiotic statements continues.

sbk92

Reaction score
Lie. You can spout all this crap because you know there is no way to go back and check. You remind me of Gerald (retiredDA) from the ESPN messageboard, who used to lie about being right on a certain player and continues to do so even when his posts are presented showing that he said opposite.

GFY.

Those that posted with me those days know I'm telling the truth.

I won't pretend to be clueless so you have something to relate to.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
DeSean Jackson
Hakeem Nicks
Brandon Marshall
Larry Fitgerald
Santonio Holmes
Anquan Boldin
Roddy White
Greg Jennings
Calvin Johnson
Dwayne Bowe

I'd take all those guys over Austin without hesitation. If Dez Bryant doesn't go full ******, him too. Mike Wallace, Jeremy Maclin, Wes Welker, Sidney Rice and Steve Smith are at least in the discussion.

lol

Thank God you arnt running things at VR then.

sbk92

Reaction score
lol

Thank God you arnt running things at VR then.

The vast majority of NFL fans would agree with me.

Yes, thank God I'm not. I couldn't possibly match up with that level of quality over the last 16 years.

sbk92

Reaction score
In fact, I'd throw it to this board.

Even amongst Cowboys fans, I'd guess most people would take at least most of those guys on that list over Austin. Maybe add a few others too.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
In fact, I'd throw it to this board.

Even amongst Cowboys fans, I'd guess most people would take at least most of those guys on that list over Austin. Maybe add a few others too.

Boldin, Holmes and your boyfriend Jackson are not better than Miles Austin. And because of age, I doubt most GM's would take Reggie Wayne over Austin today.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ya know why the Cowboys love Tyron Smith?

Because talent meets need there. They know they don't have a true franchise LT. Doug Free isn't it. He's a guy you get by with. Not a guy who dominates at his position for the next 10 years protecting the QB's blindside.

Define "true" franchise LT, Mr. Truthteller. Explain as to exactly how he didn't dominate. Was he all-pro? No. And no one has suggested such. Truth is that if Free played on another team, you'd be slobbering all over his nutz, and squeling like a stuck pick on why the Cowboys cannot find even a 1st round draft pick to be a franchise LT but x-team found one inh a 4th round pick.

Reaction score
Andre Johnson
Reggie Wayne
DeSean Jackson
Hakeem Nicks
Brandon Marshall
Larry Fitgerald
Santonio Holmes
Anquan Boldin
Roddy White
Greg Jennings
Calvin Johnson
Dwayne Bowe

I'd take all those guys over Austin without hesitation. If Dez Bryant doesn't go full ******, him too. Mike Wallace, Jeremy Maclin, Wes Welker, Sidney Rice and Steve Smith are at least in the discussion.

Sometimes I think you're the most dedicated troll that ever lived.

Top Bottom