Reaction score
Off the top of my head I can't think of a worse unit. Then again I don't think I could name all 32 teams off the top of my head.

But yeah two career journeyman were signed immediately in free agency and are considered upgrades. Arguably our beast dl is a white guy ffs.

Reaction score
Remember when selvie started off like gangbusters and everyone (ok maybe just me) thought he was the real deal then he never made a play after like week 5

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He made plays all season I thought.

I just can't believe we signed him to a 2 year deal. We would have been more fucked than we are now because he would have gotten a nice contract somewhere.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Actually 4 of his 7 sacks came after week 5 and his highest tackle game was late in the year.

selivie.PNG

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Remember when selvie started off like gangbusters and everyone (ok maybe just me) thought he was the real deal then he never made a play after like week 5

He did drop the injury excuse himself after he had what he calls "major" shoulder surgery. That could explain why he hit a wall.

Personally, I just think it was easy to tell that teams figured out his name and once they did, he faded down to the level he was the rest of his forgettable pro career. When he looks back at the end of his career, that will probably be his shining moment.

Reaction score
That and a lot of rushing is freshness. ILOVE the idea of versatile multiple fronts with guys getting rest. I think the most fun would be to root for a DL Like the RAms next year with jadaveon clowney.
Quinn- long- brockers- clowney and like Melton or Jared Allen rotating with them all
Over.

Reaction score
I wanted Fletcher Cox, but didn't complain when we got Claiborn because of how highly he was rated, universally. And figured we'd fuck up the 2nd rounder anyways had we kept it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Why focus on just the dline?

There isn't a less talented defense in the league.

Lee is the only worthwhile player, and he's about as tough as wet toilet paper. There isn't a player in the secondary that I'd miss if they got Sean Taylor'ed.

Top Bottom