Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Kind of an interesting site.

For anyone who isn't the bomber, they're probably fucked. Although it looks like they've singled out a handful of guys.

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

Edit: Just saw another link. I guess some guys as 4chan were the one's who came up with all these.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
A couple of those guys are th two that crazy Alex jones is claiming are navy seals and that they did it.

Give me a break.

Those pictures are interesting though, the guy crouched down in the doorway seems busy.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
Seems like in the NY Post. They identified 2 people. Both of which are in the above pictures. 2 middle eastern young men. One wearing a blue Jacket and the guy next to him wearing black with white hat and jacket

Unbelivable work from the people on that site

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I guess the FBI has said that they are focusing on a guy who's hat was backwards. I'd have to look again but didn't seem to be any of those.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's really cool. Imagine if that led to those bastards getting caught.

Say the FBI or whoever decide those are the perps... Think they can identify them based off those pics?

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Imagine if those are just dudes with backpacks. Awkward.

Yeah, those guys are fucked until someone is caught.

I saw another site that had like 10 fucking people that were "suspects". Even a chick who just happened to have a black bag between her feet as she was standing there.

Top Bottom