Reaction score
From the article:

At least one other team is known to have at least mild interest in signing the eight-time Pro Bowl selection: the Dallas Cowboys. With the hiring of Monte Kiffin as the team's new defensive coordinator, Urlacher could remain in the ‘Tampa 2" scheme in which he's had so much success during his career.

[More: Potential free-agent bargains ]

However, the Cowboys are cash-strapped (thanks partly to the $10 million salary-cap penalty they received for overloading contracts during the uncapped 2010 season) and have a young, standout middle linebacker in Sean Lee.

"We haven't ruled it out," a Cowboys source said of making a run at Urlacher.

Could you get any more vague?

Just seems like connecting the dots more than anything else. I've yet to hear any other guy link Urlacher to us.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
I heard this as well but didn't post it because of the controversy it would generate if it came from me

BraveHeartFan

Spectator
Reaction score
This was brought up at CBZ about a week ago I think. It was a bad idea then and it's just as bad an idea now.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Can't get that image of him hobbling to the endzone with that INT last year out of my head. Looked seriously painful. Can't imagine he has much left or the Bears would keep him.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can see us signing him to a 3 year deal and then a 5 year extension after one year.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If they want someone bald and over the hill then they should sign my brother.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Phone Call

Urlacher's agent: "we are thinking 5 years, $28 million."
Jerry Jones: "we have $180k."
Dial tone.

dbair: "He sucks. Unless we sign him, then OH MY GOD is he good."

Reaction score
‏@BryanBroaddus
“@AlwaysDizzzy: what's the interest in Urlacher and where does he fit w/ Lee already manning the middle?” None.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess he's visiting with the Vikings and don't rule out a return back to Chicago. The one thing is he isn't coming here.

Top Bottom