Reaction score
Yep, he's coming back

I will never, ever understand why. Even the bullshit excuse of his knowledge of the system, or his help of getting Dak prepared, doesn't fly with me because they could have him perform those tasks without wasting a roster spot. Kellen Moore takes his spot on the All-Time Why The Fuck Is He Still On The Cowboys Roster along with the likes of Brandon Carr, Mo Claiborne, Quincy Carter, Chutch, and many more.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Kellen Moore makes a lot less sense than Carr and Claiborne ever did.

Moore is similar in my opinion to the bizarre love affair with Lance Dunbar and Nick Hayden. Guys who clearly couldn't play who for whatever reason, the coaches on this team just couldn't do without.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Two years ago he had a big game against a Skins teams that was resting their regulars and Jerry never forgot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Two years ago he had a big game against a Skins teams that was resting their regulars and Jerry never forgot.

Yeah them getting up 24-0 had nothing to do with him having a b/s 435 yd passing day.

Of course Jerry and Garrett totally dismiss that he also had 3 turnovers in that game, a week after single handedly losing the Buffalo game

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't remember the last time I rooted against them so ferociously. So happy when McFadden fumbled the ball through the end zone. Higher draft pick!

Reaction score
Kellen Moore makes a lot less sense than Carr and Claiborne ever did.

Moore is similar in my opinion to the bizarre love affair with Lance Dunbar and Nick Hayden. Guys who clearly couldn't play who for whatever reason, the coaches on this team just couldn't do without.

I disagree. Carr made far less sense after 2014 when he had a grand total of ZERO interceptions. The Cowboys kept that turd and he followed up 2014 with another ZERO pick performance for all of 2015. Kept him again, and this time he got 1, count 'em 1 total interception in 2016. Guys out of the stands would have done better on sheer accident over that same time frame. Any full time starting DB who goes a full season without a single interception should be cut before the next camp as they do not belong at the NFL level, and neither do the people that kept paying him, and starting him after 2014.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I disagree. Carr made far less sense after 2014 when he had a grand total of ZERO interceptions. The Cowboys kept that turd and he followed up 2014 with another ZERO pick performance for all of 2015. Kept him again, and this time he got 1, count 'em 1 total interception in 2016. Guys out of the stands would have done better on sheer accident over that same time frame. Any full time starting DB who goes a full season without a single interception should be cut before the next camp as they do not belong at the NFL level, and neither do the people that kept paying him, and starting him after 2014.

Still a more legit NFL player than Kellen Moore.

Baltimore isn't a dumbass organization and they signed Carr to a deal. Nobody except us wanted Kellen Moore.

I bet every active roster QB in the league could get hurt this weekend, and still nobody would have wanted Kellen Moore.

Top Bottom