dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know there's no way of knowing this for certain, but if there's a team in the NFL that yr in and yr out loses more training camp/preseason time due to injuries than us, I sure have no idea who it would be. And its almost always alot of guys being counted on as starters or having a major role:

Miles Austin, Jason Hatcher out vs. Chargers
August, 21, 2011
Aug 215:58PM By Tim MacMahon

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Receiver Miles Austin and defensive end Jason Hatcher will join several other Cowboys regulars on the sideline for Sunday's preseason game.

Austin tweaked his hamstring Tuesday and has not practiced since then. The Cowboys consider it a minor injury, but they don't want to risk aggravating it.

Hatcher strained the big toe on his left foot during Thursday's joint practice with the Chargers. That's also considered a minor injury, but the Cowboys determined it wasn't worth the risk for Hatcher to play against the Chargers.

CB Mike Jenkins, CB Terence Newman, LB Keith Brooking and OG Montrae Holland are probable starters who won't play against the Chargers. Other Cowboys who are out include K Kai Forbath, WR Teddy Williams, RB Tashard Choice, RB DeMarco Murray and LB Bruce Carter.

Reaction score
Tashard better rub some dirt on whatever injury he has if he wants to make the team.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think it's nationally televised. It starts in 44 minutes.

I'm thinking a Mod not knowing that a game is on national TV is deserving of an infraction.

Consider yourself infracted.

C

Cr122

I'm not happy about Austin being hurt, but we'll see more of Harris tonight, which is a good thing.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Spears is not out with a groin injury...

And I was doing a stream until I found out you could just go to NBC.com and watch the dang game...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Spears says he isnt concerned about his deal, and says they wont need an MRI. He says if next week were a regular season game, he'd play.

Top Bottom