Reaction score
This is almost worst case scenario for the Cowboys. DeCastro and Konz gone. Top 4 CB's are gone. I want no part of Whitney Mercilus here. Someone else make the pick so that I can bitch about it.

Damn... and you were one of the few goofballs around here that I'd trust to make the pick.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
OG, Cordy Glenn from UGA seems like a good fit.

..for me to poop on.
original.jpg

C

Cr122

Was just about to say Glenn. Midswat beat me to it.

Another good pick would be Alfonzo Dennard. Corner from Nebraska.

C

Cr122

I know it. It's a tough pick here. Three of the players I wanted for us are gone.

C

Cr122

Well shit Konz, Dennard and still are gone. Fuck it someone else make our pick.

C

Cr122

Here it goes.....the Cowboys select- Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
This is almost worst case scenario for the Cowboys. DeCastro and Konz gone. Top 4 CB's are gone. I want no part of Whitney Mercilus here.

There will be good players available. And I dont want anything to do with Janoris Jenkins on this team. Guy will be a multiple time league offender for drugs when he finally gets in the league. In fact its likely he'll enter the league under phase I of the drug policy.

Manti Te'o is a steal here but can we afford to invest a high pick on an ILB 4 years in a row??

No, and we wont.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
..for me to poop on.

Glenn will almost assuredly move inside to G in the NFL, he will be a solid player there.

Another UGA OL to watch is C Ben Jones. Might end up being a 2nd rd pick and has had an excellent season.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
49ers select Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia

Pittsburgh is on the clock.

Top Bottom