IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Texas Stadium is a joke - fans are soft , quiet an " aw schuks. " driven.

Your best sports fans are in the North - North East ; NYC , Bos, Buff , Phill, Detroit, Wisconsin , Chicago Toronto , Washington.

It's like a Library in Dallas . Perrier water flows like a river an the quiche is to die for .

Rob Ryan better wake up - hide Newman . 2 deep zone roll safety help - Lee An the shitball Janes better step up an stuff the run .

Must must must ! Take away the deep ball or game ova.

And D Ware has been brutal the last month , yet to have a signature game . Needs 3 Sacks - 3 forces , 3 knockdowns .

I see one Cowboy with heart an thats Tony Romo.

Reaction score
We play better on the road, it seems. Or is that just me?

Ryan needs to tell Newman to get in his receivers face. Play with aggression. If he doesn't, bench him. I'm sure a reserve could do just as well.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
whatever.

this notion is so foolish. Always from some out of town guy.

The giants and eagles crowds are nothing like they used to be, those places get dead quiet when the team is playing poor, like it did last week against the redskins.

i have a friend who is a die hard patriots fan and hadnt been to gillette stadium yet. He went to the cowboys game, said it was the worst atmosphere he had ever been in for a pro sporting event, not a football game just sports in general.

He told me he would never go back, no noise, no enthusiasm just said the only cool thing was all the people that cook after the game and leave there grills for the next game right there in the lot.

The bashing of Dallas fans by out of towners is comical to me at this point. Portraying everyone as rich and drinking perrier water just makes you look dumb not the fans here.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been to every North East stadium an Dallas plenty of times.

Dallas is by far the softest ; bad sports town - look at the hockey attendance .

Buffalo by far the rowdiest an you are asking for problems wearing your Novacek jersey - Philly # 2 .

However just noise making alone , Dallas is like the symphony.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I've been to every North East stadium an Dallas plenty of times.

Dallas is by far the softest ; bad sports town - look at the hockey attendance .

Buffalo by far the rowdiest an you are asking for problems wearing your Novacek jersey - Philly # 2 .

However just noise making alone , Dallas is like the symphony.

sure thing.

Reaction score
Witten and Lee are the only players with heart and fight every snap they are on the field. The rest are pathetic including Where, I mean Ware...

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
v4s1ow.gif

this thread

Reaction score
whatever.

this notion is so foolish. Always from some out of town guy.

The giants and eagles crowds are nothing like they used to be, those places get dead quiet when the team is playing poor, like it did last week against the redskins.

i have a friend who is a die hard patriots fan and hadnt been to gillette stadium yet. He went to the cowboys game, said it was the worst atmosphere he had ever been in for a pro sporting event, not a football game just sports in general.

He told me he would never go back, no noise, no enthusiasm just said the only cool thing was all the people that cook after the game and leave there grills for the next game right there in the lot.

The bashing of Dallas fans by out of towners is comical to me at this point. Portraying everyone as rich and drinking perrier water just makes you look dumb not the fans here.

I don’t see how having season tickets would make one fan the lone opinion on the subject. Only that specific section is being judged. Noise levels would be different throughout the stadium. I know the noise level on the broadcast is disappointing. I have been to a few games at Texas Stadium and thought it was pretty loud but re-watched the broadcast and thought “that’s it?” I think a good indicator of the noise level on the field is false start penalties. Stadiums like Qwest Field seem to get plenty of those. I don’t see very many false start penalties at Cowboys Stadium. Another indicator would be how fired up the defense gets by the noise. I don’t see that either, at least not very often this season. Many times when they show video of the crowd you don’t see many people cheering or making noise.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don’t see how having season tickets would make one fan the lone opinion on the subject. Only that specific section is being judged. Noise levels would be different throughout the stadium. I know the noise level on the broadcast is disappointing. I have been to a few games at Texas Stadium and thought it was pretty loud but re-watched the broadcast and thought “that’s it?” I think a good indicator of the noise level on the field is false start penalties. Stadiums like Qwest Field seem to get plenty of those. I don’t see very many false start penalties at Cowboys Stadium. Another indicator would be how fired up the defense gets by the noise. I don’t see that either, at least not very often this season. Many times when they show video of the crowd you don’t see many people cheering or making noise.

But of course the negative perception of It is true.

I have been in a number of stadiums in the northeast, I am from the northeast...the only place I agree is significantly different is buffalo and even that is really just pertaining to years ago. Now they get up for divisional games and the occasional visit from Dallas, nyg or whatever the current it team is.

Otherwise the stadium is fine. Th seattle game this year was bad, but no worse than some of the games being played in Philly or ny or Washington this year when they play the poor teams at noon.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Chicago is in the North - end of story . You lose.

Back to heart - I'm not sold on Witten either , great player but he's also gone missing in big spots , also gone to Cabo.

Cythim

Reaction score
Chicago is in the North - end of story . You lose.

Back to heart - I'm not sold on Witten either , great player but he's also gone missing in big spots , also gone to Cabo.

There is no North, that was a political distinction during the war and is no longer in use. Chicago is considered the midwest by everyone except you.

And not sold on Witten? I didn't think you could get any dumber but you keep exceeding expectations. I guess this happens when you bandwagon from the east coast.

IheartNYG

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The North East corridor ...
Look it up ...

North is still a Cardinal direction ...

And Chicago is still a better crowd an Sports city - its a joke that Dallas ' most passionate football fans live outside of Texas.

Top Bottom