Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was the first fight Rousey didn't come out 100mph

She wanted to out box the world champion boxer/kick boxer

That shit has worked for her in the past

Trying to beat ppl at their own game to prove a point

Tonight that turned out to be the wrong decision

I do believe Rhonda will come out stronger than ever for the rematch and will arm bar her in the first round

Which is what she should have done in this fight

That's what happens when your ego gets the best of you

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
She walked right in to that initial left hook before she got kicked... What was up with that? She just get careless, or had she already gotten hurt and wasn't right even at that point?

Reaction score
Its a shame. As Scot said, she was trying to beat everyone at their own game. She should stick to what works for her, which I'm sure she will in the future.

Next time they fight, Rousey will dominate.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its a shame. As Scot said, she was trying to beat everyone at their own game. She should stick to what works for her, which I'm sure she will in the future.

Next time they fight, Rousey will dominate.

Exactly

I believe this was the kick in the nuts she needed to get back on track

She has the best arm bar period. Stick to what you do best

She was getting a big head and wanted to prove she could beat anyone at anything

I think she will come back even stronger now and go back to destroying everyone in the first round

She will destroy Holm in the rematch with an arm bar and run thru anyone else they put in front of her

Her next fight will be just like all the rest of her fights with her charging the opponent, using her judo to throw her to the ground, then securing the arm bar

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That was the first fight Rousey didn't come out 100mph
But, she did. That was the problem.

This fight, she needed to be patient and take things as they came instead of pushing the issue.

Her handlers apparently are all yes men, not one of them meekly raised their hand and said, "Umm, Holm has had 40 professional boxing matches, and was a world champion at it. Let's not box with her."
She will destroy Holm in the rematch with an arm bar and run thru anyone else they put in front of her
Dumb supposition, did you see the fight? Holm countered all of Rousey's judo.... See, Judo doesn't work when the opponent isn't being aggressive in their wrestling.

Top Bottom