lons

UDFA
Reaction score
If we win 5 games this year I will be surprised. I started out very impressed with the team and thought I was wrong about the O line. Since then we've barely broken double digit scores. You can lay it all on the defense to win. The offense has to let them rest.

We can't run the ball.

We can't pass the ball.

The O line is bad college bad.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I seriously hope I'm wrong but I think we are about to embark on a disastrous fall. This core, as much as I like their talent, has shown they do not handle adversity well, and with no real leadership to pull us up by our boot straps and guide us, I think we are in serious trouble. We may hang in a few games but I expect two or three games to end up like the 2010 Green Bay Sunday night debacle.

Unfortunately, I feel the same way

Reaction score
A refreshing thread.

People offering differing assessments, but no one calling each other names (homer, realist, etc.) or questioning each others' fan credentials.

Good stuff.

windward

Spectator
Reaction score
Simply put, this team is weak in the interior Oline and is poor in runblocking. Our D hasn't been creating turnovers and we've been turning it over frequently. That normally gets you 4-5 wins. Our talent at the skill positions bumps us up to the 7-8 win mark IMO.

If and I mean IF, our D starts creating turnovers then we may have a shot at the division.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Simply put, this team is weak in the interior Oline and is poor in runblocking. Our D hasn't been creating turnovers and we've been turning it over frequently. That normally gets you 4-5 wins. Our talent at the skill positions bumps us up to the 7-8 win mark IMO.

If and I mean IF, our D starts creating turnovers then we may have a shot at the division.

+1

Reaction score

Big IF considering they've already let a raw rookie in Wilson and a shitty block of stone in Freeman escape relatively unscathed.

If this really does turn out to be a 7-win team after a full offseason (which was the ginger apologists excuse for the losses last season), then there needs to be some major changes bc talking about accountability and stacking practices obviously isn't working. A weak oline should not be THAT crippling for a coaching staff to overcome.

We're definitely not the only team in the league with oline issues, so there's more to our 31st ranked offense than just that. Inexcusable to have a stub QB in Romo and still be so inefficient on that side of the ball.

windward

Spectator
Reaction score
Big IF considering they've already let a raw rookie in Wilson and a shitty block of stone in Freeman escape relatively unscathed.

If this really does turn out to be a 7-win team after a full offseason (which was the ginger apologists excuse for the losses last season), then there needs to be some major changes bc talking about accountability and stacking practices obviously isn't working. A weak oline should not be THAT crippling for a coaching staff to overcome.

We're definitely not the only team in the league with oline issues, so there's more to our 31st ranked offense than just that. Inexcusable to have a stub QB in Romo and still be so inefficient on that side of the ball.
It's our turnovers that are killing drives. I doubt we would be the 31st ranked offense if our turnover differential was neutral or positive. But there does need to be some accountability if this team finishes below .500. I agree with that.

Reaction score
Lot a haters gon have egg on their faces after we hang 35 on TEH RAVENS D-FENCE!!!!!!!!11111111

Top Bottom