Reaction score
1st - Carl Davis, DT, Iowa

I like what Crawford brings us with DE/3-tech flexibility, and my hope is anchored by Lawrences last two games. So I go DT here and from write ups, Davis appears to be a potentially disruptive 1-technique. By Golden Cock.

2nd - Eric Kendricks, ILB, UCLA

Not a desperate need, but I love the player. I love the versatility it gives us at linebackers. Guy is a baller. Better than his brother, which is saying something. Potentially BPA at this point in the draft.

3rd - Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Texas A&M

Has some experience playing G as well, giving line flexibility. Walks in better than Parnell.

4th - Ladarius Gunter, CB, Miami

Big corner with long arms. The kind of player Seattle would draft. So I'll take him here, ah thankya very much.

5th - Ray Dew, DE, Georgia

7th - Karlos Williams, RB, FSU

7th - Malcolm Brown, RB, Texas

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
I'd like this draft a lot.

2 immediate difference makers for the front 7. And I like that you didn't ignore the oline.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
When do the site mocks start that take 12 days to get to pick 19?

Reaction score
Another one I did. My gift to you, my friends:

1st - Mario Edwards Jr, DE/DT FSU

Great flexibility along the line. Has a lot of physical talent. Good pedigree. I know this is "early" for him, according to most projections. But I think he'll climb up the boards.

2nd -Preston Smith, DE, Missippi State

Turn a weakness into a strength with back to back DL selections. Pair these two with Crawford and DeMarcus and we have a good young foundation to build from. Here is a write up on Smith:

Smith had little production as a junior with only 2.5 sacks and 4.5 in his sophomore season. The senior showed a huge improvement in 2014 with nine sacks, 14.5 tackles for a loss, 44 tackles, two forced fumbles, three passes broken up and two interceptions. The 6-foot-4, 270-pounder has good size and had a solid Senior Bowl week that showed he's tough against the run and can rush the passer.

3rd - James Sample, S, Louisville

All the attention in 2014 went to teammate Gerod Holliman as he led the nation in interceptions. However, Sample also impressed talent evaluators and he showed a combination of size (6-2, 191) and athleticism. Sample notched 88 tackles with eight passes broken up and four interceptions in 2014.

Sample took a long road to break out at Louisville. He started out at the University of Washington in 2012 and 2011. Sample then played one season at American River College after his stay at Washington and before transferring to Louisville. Sample is a sleeper prospect, and don't be surprised if a buzz starts building around him.

4th - Bryce Petty, QB, Baylor

5th - David Cobb, RB, Minnesota

7th - Justin Coleman, CB, Tennessee

7th - Malcolm Brown, RB, Texas

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I like Preston Smith. Sounds like another Pernell McPhee who's set to command big bucks on the Free Agent market.

Reaction score
1. Byron Jones, CB, Connecticut

If we go corner, which I'm basically resigned to us doing, then I hope its this kid.

2. Damarious Randall, S, Arizona State

Reports are we love this kid. And I hate Barry Church and JJ Wilcox as starters. So our secondary gets revamped in the first two rounds.

3. already bored doing a mock. Fill in the rest if you want.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Byron Jones is an incredible athlete but we don't have the luxury to draft a project, nor do we have the coaching. Jerome Henderson has done nothing to show he can get a guy to improve.

Top Bottom