Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
What a great country we live in. I bet superpunk and his Democrat fag pals are proud.

Last edited:

Cythim

Reaction score
What a great country we live in. I bet superpunk and his Democrat fag pals are proud.

Know what you are talking about before you speak.

Under current law, undocumented immigrant students who have graduated from a California high school and can prove they're on the path to legalize their immigration status can pay resident tuition rates. The bill would allow these students to apply for state aid.

The contentious second half of the package requires that immigrant students meet the same requirements as all other students applying for financial aid at state universities but specifies that they only qualify for financial aid after all the other legal residents have applied.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/po...cond-half-california-dream-act/#ixzz1aKWTxf9U

Cythim

Reaction score
Suck a dick, Demofag lol

Political affiliation has nothing to do with it. I am a human who doesn't see any sense in punishing children for their parents crime.

Should we have you thrown in jail since your Mom got knocked up while whoring herself out?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Political affiliation has nothing to do with it. I am a human who doesn't see any sense in punishing children for their parents crime.

Should we have you thrown in jail since your Mom got knocked up while whoring herself out?

Whoring is not a crime in itself, just the manner in which it's done. People can prove anything, hell, illegals have "driver's licenses" now.

It's still a dumb ruling.

Last edited:

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Just stop defending everything CA does please....

As of Sunday Moonbeam signed into law....

10/9/2011 - California Gov. Jerry Brown stepped into the middle of a debate over parental rights Sunday by signing legislation giving children 12 or older the power to consent to medical care involving the prevention of sexually transmitted disease.

10/9/2011 - Minors in the state of California will no longer be allowed to use tanning beds after Governor Jerry Brown signed a bill on Sunday prohibiting anyone under the age of 18 from using ultraviolet tanning devices.

So an underage kid can't tan even with a parent's consent, but they can get treatment for an STD/STI without the parent even knowing now. SWEET!

Why even have parents involved anymore?

Reaction score
Whenever i hear of this subject it makes me wonder what is behind some of the opinions. Racist people tend to be very anti-mexican. Not saying all of them or any here. I just think Mexicans are easy targets. They rarely fight back. Activists won’t mess with black people because they once did and got their asses kicked, now they learned. I don’t know where i stand on it all but just tones of the conversations i have heard in the past (other forums or different media) raises red flags to me.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think I like the idea of Mexicans more than I actually like Mexicans.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm around and am friends with lots of mexies.

No matter what we're doing or where we are, I'm constantly thinking that at any moment, they'll just start cooking something and it will be awesome.

Cythim

Reaction score

No matter what we're doing or where we are, I'm constantly thinking that at any moment, they'll just start cooking something and it will be awesome.

You can give them a pig's head and the next day they will bring back some awesome tamales. They are culinary geniuses.

Reaction score

Haha, good point!

Top Bottom