Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Why is my avatar so small?

It's not enough you attack my family, you have to shrink my avatar as well?

Reaction score
This is out of the ordinary, but still kind of cool. When you have your clicker on someone's post, it lets you know if they are online or not.

Of course the green button under your title is supposed to do that, but it's still cool.

Edit: wait, nvm! It only does that when you have it on your own posts. WTF??

You can't tell when you're online?

Reaction score
No, I just like re-reading my posts because they offer far better content and witticisms than you could ever hope to dream of, and happened to notice it.

Shouldn't you be spending less time online, and more time trying to play dad to some other mans kids?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be spending less time online, and more time trying to play dad to some other mans kids?

I'm in it just for the sex. Just like how I fucked your mom, spawned you, then left you and your siblings.

I've regretted it ever since. You're a fucking weirdo.

baby, if you're reading this, I'm just kidding.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm in it just for the sex. Just like how I fucked your mom, spawned you, then left you and your siblings.

I've regretted it ever since. You're a fucking weirdo.

baby, if you're reading this, I'm just kidding.

Come on Bob, we all know you've never had sex with a woman before

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
avatar thing and the scrolling in the middle of my posts when typing. starting to piss me off.

DoomsdayDefense

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The site seems to be slower than usual, and when I scroll down in a thread the screen messes up sometimes. Not real tech savvy, sorry for the terrible description of the problem.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
The site seems to be slower than usual, and when I scroll down in a thread the screen messes up sometimes. Not real tech savvy, sorry for the terrible description of the problem.

Can you be more specific? What messes up? Can you post a screen shot next time it happens?

Top Bottom