Reaction score
Anything that has happened this year.

I mean you can choose 1 thing(s). As in any outcome of any game, different OC/DC, Personal moves, reverse injuries.

It might end up being a couple little things but I am looking just for 1.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I guess one of Romo's ints for a TD against Detroit.

Probably Bobby Carpenter's.

Reaction score
The Eagles loss.

My first reaction was the Detroit loss, but I don't think our road to the playoffs comes via a wild card. Instead, I think it's win the division or sit at home.

So give me a win vs Philly, and a better divisional record. Could be a tie-breaker against the Giants at the end.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The Eagles loss.

My first reaction was the Detroit loss, but I don't think our road to the playoffs comes via a wild card. Instead, I think it's win the division or sit at home.

So give me a win vs Philly, and a better divisional record. Could be a tie-breaker against the Giants at the end.

damn, you outsmarted everyone..i too immediately thought detroit..mainly bc the eagles game was such a blowout nobody even considers winning that game..the answer to this is definitely the eagles game

Reaction score
The Eagles loss.

Mine is a toss up between Philthy and the Pats. The Pats game is more for a confidence win-philly is a must needed divisional game.

pdom

UDFA
Reaction score
To be cute, I'd say starting off the season with our newly-found "balanced" offense lead by DeMarco Murray. With that, we probably beat the Jets, Patriots and Lions.

Top Bottom