Reaction score
DeCastro says he has played all 3 interior OL positions...said several teams mentioned they might try him at C

Obviously if they tried him there and it didnt work, they could move him right back to G

Yea, seems like a good safe plan. I would be fine with it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
“(Stanford OG David) DeCastro is overrated. On tape, he is a good guard, but he is not special by any means. You love the kid, you love the work ethic, you love the makeup. But in a normal draft, you’d like to get him in the second.”

C

Cr122

Well, let's see, DeCastro is smart, which would be a major plus for this team.

DeCastro beats his opponents consistently by being fundamentally sound, he can pull and trap well which opens big holes for the running game. Perfect guard or center for us.

He won't make it out of the top 15.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Well, let's see, DeCastro is smart, which would be a major plus for this team.

DeCastro beats his opponents consistently by being fundamentally sound, he can pull and trap well which opens big holes for the running game. Perfect guard or center for us.

He won't make it out of the top 15.

Yes he will.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
“(Stanford OG David) DeCastro is overrated. On tape, he is a good guard, but he is not special by any means. You love the kid, you love the work ethic, you love the makeup. But in a normal draft, you’d like to get him in the second.”

signed- Bob "I hate DeCastro" Sacamano

C

Cr122

I can't wait until this draft, some of you sound foolish.

Bob, you're one of the better draft talk guys here, but this is lame.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A few outlets are now suggesting Dallas will draft DeCastro and move him to Center.

That'd give us an blue-chip talent at LT and C, with blue collar guys at the other three positions.

Think we can win with that?

I'd rather have Kowalski at Center and DeCastro at LG. However, DeCastro would bring some intelligence to the Center position that we haven't had for like how long? RThey compared DeCastro to Steve Hutchinson, well if DeCastro does play Center for the Cowboys, let's hope that he is compared to Matt Birk positively.

Top Bottom