ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Keeping Zeke on the sidelines in the red zone had more to do with the loss than hypothetical linemen.

No kidding man. I was hoping all year they wouldn't run Zeke into the dirt like they did Murray in 2014 just so they could ride him extra hard in the playoffs. He's the best player on the team and he was well rested. I'd have had him in there virtually every single play.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think it's retarded to take him out on 3rd downs. I mean, he's a very good receiver for a back for crying out loud. With all the pub Leveon is getting for how many touches he gets a game running and receiving, they should have been aware that they have that exact same back on the squad.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
So are you saying the defense played great and has zero accountability for this loss?

No. You're putting words into my mouth. Said no such thing. But I refuse to believe that anything the defense did or didn't do trumps what Garrett did on that series. You said it yourself we lost by 3, well I showed you where we left 4 points at.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think it's retarded to take him out on 3rd downs. I mean, he's a very good receiver for a back for crying out loud. With all the pub Leveon is getting for how many touches he gets a game running and receiving, they should have been aware that they have that exact same back on the squad.

For someone that loves to pass so much, it's perplexing as to why Zeke is not included more into the passing game, because as like you said, he's an outstanding receiver.

But it's also retarded because you're telling the defense that you are going to pass. If Zeke is in... then they have to guess.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
No. You're putting words into my mouth. Said no such thing. But I refuse to believe that anything the defense did or didn't do trumps what Garrett did on that series. You said it yourself we lost by 3, well I showed you where we left 4 points at.

Then let's here your thoughts on how the defense failed in this game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Then let's here your thoughts on how the defense failed in this game.

Did we all just watch the same game?

2nd straight game (I am not counting Philly, because they treated it like a preseason game) where the defense gave up three TD's on the first three drives. That's awful by itself.

Rodgers is sensational and he should get a lot of credit, he makes a lot of throws that most QB's arnt capable of making. But our defense was atrocious and the play to essentially end the game was epic defense fail. They had a chance to at least ensure OT and with the other team starting on their own 25 and getting them to 3rd and 20 after a great sack, they blew it.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Did we all just watch the same game?

2nd straight game (I am not counting Philly, because they treated it like a preseason game) where the defense gave up three TD's on the first three drives. That's awful by itself.

Rodgers is sensational and he should get a lot of credit, he makes a lot of throws that most QB's arnt capable of making. But our defense was atrocious and the play to essentially end the game was epic defense fail. They had a chance to at least ensure OT and with the other team starting on their own 25 and getting them to 3rd and 20 after a great sack, they blew it.

That's the point I'm trying to make. The defense is the main reason they lost this game. The guy I posted that to is trying to say that Garrett is the reason we lost. Was Garrett great? Is Garrett a great coach? Hell no but the defense is the reason we lost this game. Just like in 2014 they could not get Rodgers off the field.

Top Bottom