Reaction score
I've laughed at people in the past for these kinds of posts, but whatever. I'm not going to really care if I'm made a fool of because this organization has made about as big of a fool of it's fans as anyone on this forum could.

I'm not going to write a a novel on how I've been a fan for 100 years and how I grew up watching X team do X and how great X was when X did X. Instead, I'll just say that I no longer am entertained watching this team. The net result for following an NFL team and supporting your team should be entertainment and I'm simply not entertained anymore (The comical ways to lose have even grown old).

As such, since I will not be actively following this team nor buying anything Cowboy related I feel it is only correct to cease posting at this site as well. Nothing is really of loss anyway. Any decent posting that I may of had left in me has been thoroughly beaten out of me by this team. I won't support any other team, but I won't support this one anymore, either.

This will be my last post on this site.

See ya.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
No shame in feeling this way, IMO.

Years ago I would have called you a fag or something, but they've just about beat it out of me too.

I'm not turning in my fan card, but I'm not going out of my way to pay attention to these fuckers anymore. If I don't have anything better to do on Sunday, I'll watch, but I'm no longer planning my day around these pieces of shit.

Die, Jerry. I wish your mother would have stuck a wire hanger up her snatch and aborted your ass.

diehard2294

Practice Squad
Reaction score
take a breath guys... I know it sucks,I have been following this team for 40 years and I just dont let the cowboys consume my life these days. I spend the important time with my family and hope this team will come back to the respectable organization we expect

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't see why posting has to be predicated on "winning." Bashing a player or the front office after a devastating loss can be very cathartic. That said, I hope you stick around.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't see why posting has to be predicated on "winning." Bashing a player or the front office after a devastating loss can be very cathartic. That said, I hope you stick around.

bb responding to a pm from sheik. 'dont let tupperware go. i made you a mod for a reason and you haven't done a thing'

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
bb responding to a pm from sheik. 'dont let tupperware go. i made you a mod for a reason and you haven't done a thing'

He'll be back after he cools down. This team, win or lose, is in our blood.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Years ago I would have called you a fag or something, but they've just about beat it out of me too.

I'm not turning in my fan card, but I'm not going out of my way to pay attention to these fuckers anymore. If I don't have anything better to do on Sunday, I'll watch, but I'm no longer planning my day around these pieces of shit.

Die, Jerry. I wish your mother would have stuck a wire hanger up her snatch and aborted your ass.

I'm with you, bro. If the Cowboys are playing on Monday or Sunday evening, I won't watch (I have to be up at 3:40 every morning, so I'm not going to lose sleep over these losers anymore). No longer will I stream their games on the Internet. So basically, if they play at 1 and 4pm on Sundays, I'll watch. If they are not on during my schedule then I won't put in the effort to watch them.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
He'll be back after he cools down. This team, win or lose, is in our blood.

Probably not going anywhere no.

But there comes a time when the beatings just don't faze you anymore.

That's where I'm at

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Probably not going anywhere no.

But there comes a time when the beatings just don't faze you anymore.

That's where I'm at

I was there all last year. Didn't really get upset at losses. I knew the team was bad across both lines and in the secondary.

This year I've been enraged early, now I'm back to expecting it.

Reaction score
Five or six years ago I started playing fantasy football. That kept me interested in the league despite what the Cowboys did or didn't do.

This year, I'm not playing fantasy football. Consequently, I no longer have a desire to watch the non-Dallas NFL games. So I don't. And I don't miss them.

I now prefer SEC college football over the NFL. It is a more enjoyable game, IMO.

I'll continue to have the Cowboys game on ... at least the day games ... through the end of the season, but I'm watching more out of morbid curiosity than anything else.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I can't relate to how this organization is run or the players anymore. It makes me sick.

Reaction score
I've laughed at people in the past for these kinds of posts, but whatever. I'm not going to really care if I'm made a fool of because this organization has made about as big of a fool of it's fans as anyone on this forum could.

I'm not going to write a a novel on how I've been a fan for 100 years and how I grew up watching X team do X and how great X was when X did X. Instead, I'll just say that I no longer am entertained watching this team. The net result for following an NFL team and supporting your team should be entertainment and I'm simply not entertained anymore (The comical ways to lose have even grown old).

As such, since I will not be actively following this team nor buying anything Cowboy related I feel it is only correct to cease posting at this site as well. Nothing is really of loss anyway. Any decent posting that I may of had left in me has been thoroughly beaten out of me by this team. I won't support any other team, but I won't support this one anymore, either.

This will be my last post on this site.

See ya.

I don't blame you. i feel the same way. Just don't let them suck you back in. They might win a couple (*cough*bullshit*cough*) in a row and things might look good, but we all know that they will choke by seasons end. It sucks to say that but it's the truth.

Reaction score

Holy S this is a downright classless thing to say.......I would have said why couldn't his mom have contracted AIDS and died with him..Slutty Bitch!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Bro, we are all in the same boat. If you feel you need to step away, then do that. I think posting helps to relieve some of the frustration. Being a Cowboys fans isn’t just about today. Someday they will be back on top. Not sure when or in my lifetime, lol

Reaction score
I will never stop being a fan, but I'm growing more and more indifferent.

And I guess in the grand scheme of things, that's probably for the best.

Top Bottom