Reaction score
On the road. Elimination game. Two 4th quarter drives . multiple escapes . Multiple conversions. Teammates derping left and right. Oh and a herniated disc. I mean what the fuck more do you want.

Tony romo > the cowboys

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
That's nice and all, but what about all the games he sucked monkey balls in?

When you subtract yards for the sacks, in eight of the fifteen games he passed for under 215 yards. Same stats as Alex Smith. Not exactly MVP type numbers. Not to mention the game blowing turnovers.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2013.htm

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think we should start Kitna next season.

I have the mind of an 8 year old.

/MartellusBennett

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That's nice and all, but what about all the games he sucked monkey balls in?

When you subtract yards for the sacks, in eight of the fifteen games he passed for under 215 yards. Same stats as Alex Smith. Not exactly MVP type numbers. Not to mention the game blowing turnovers.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/2013.htm

You're seriously going to blame one of the more elusive QBs in the pocket for getting sacked?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You're seriously going to blame one of the more elusive QBs in the pocket for getting sacked?

His elusiveness is a great trait. His holding onto the ball to long and his inability to make quick reads or adjust the play appropriately at the line are not. The line has played pretty well this year. The fact is, he was average to below average in half the games this year. That is all.

Reaction score
His elusiveness is a great trait. His holding onto the ball to long and his inability to make quick reads or adjust the play appropriately at the line are not. The line has played pretty well this year. The fact is, he was average to below average in half the games this year. That is all.
Where is the ****** smiley.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You guys can pretend as much as you want that Romo is an elite QB at this stage in his career, but the win total and sub par performances do not back your theory. I had high hopes for Romo for a long time. I was one of his biggest defenders, but the reality is he will never succeed unless he is a on a near flawless team. He is not good enough to cover for the other blunders the organization has made. He is clearly on the downside of his career and there is nothing this organization has done that gives me hope he will be surrounded with enough talent to win a Championship.

It took forever for the front office to realize a football team requires an oline. They waited for years to address it pinning their hope on Romo magic. It did not happen. Now we need a defensive overhaul. How long will that take? We need a better QB. One that can cover for the massive flaws this team has if we are going to win a Championship. At this point Romo does not have it takes to succeed in this environment. His strings of poor games should wake up even the most die hard supporters.

I hope I am wrong and everything will fall into place and Romo picks up his game and the rest of the team plays up to its hype. I would be happy to be wrong in this case. I like the guy, but the odds of him wining a championship here are virtually zero.

Reaction score
You guys can pretend as much as you want that Romo is an elite QB at this stage in his career, but the win total and sub par performances do not back your theory. I had high hopes for Romo for a long time. I was one of his biggest defenders, but the reality is he will never succeed unless he is a on a near flawless team. He is not good enough to cover for the other blunders the organization has made. He is clearly on the downside of his career and there is nothing this organization has done that gives me hope he will be surrounded with enough talent to win a Championship.

It took forever for the front office to realize a football team requires an oline. They waited for years to address it pinning their hope on Romo magic. It did not happen. Now we need a defensive overhaul. How long will that take? We need a better QB. One that can cover for the massive flaws this team has if we are going to win a Championship. At this point Romo does not have it takes to succeed in this environment. His strings of poor games should wake up even the most die hard supporters.

I hope I am wrong and everything will fall into place and Romo picks up his game and the rest of the team plays up to its hype. I would be happy to be wrong in this case. I like the guy, but the odds of him wining a championship here are virtually zero.

Fan stupidity never ceases to surprise me.

Top Bottom