Reaction score
Witten might get a third from Green Bay or Minnesota because white.

LOL

Also, I'm into any sort of situation where Ginger is publicly shamed. I would start his termination press conference with a blooper reel of all his fuck ups during games.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Compare his career and stats and gonzalezs when he was traded to Atlanta then get back to me

Keep waiting on that 2nd.

Witten and Gonzalez are two totally different players. Witten is more of a possession TE and Gonzalez is a playmaking tight end who also is a good go to guy.

Witten will catch the ball (most of the time) and then get tackled. You can draft a 22 year old TE in the 2nd round to do that.

Reaction score
YAC tight ends are a myth. replay Jimmy Graham's greatest hits in your head, there's not a ton of run after the catch. Chris Cooley used to get some because of how they used him but when you're working the middle of the field where everyone is you're not going to get much.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
LOL

Also, I'm into any sort of situation where Ginger is publicly shamed. I would start his termination press conference with a blooper reel of all his fuck ups during games.

I'm down with that. I'd then pay anyone on dcu (except for Jon88 and cr122.. And Laz) with season tickets for life if they sit front row and throw dog shit at him at the end of the press conference. I'd have stone cold Steve Austin hiding off to the side so that when Garrett went running off he would run right into a stone cold stunner.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I'm down with that. I'd then pay anyone on dcu (except for Jon88 and cr122.. And Laz) with season tickets for life if they sit front row and throw dog shit at him at the end of the press conference.

Bring latex gloves to handle the dog shit and you got yourself a goddamn deal

Top Bottom