Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We're gonna win the fuckin super bowl like I said in fuckin September... The NFC title game is gonna be at home cuz the fairy niners get bumt off in divisional round... And our fuckin opponent gone be the fuckin Brown Bugs. Bookmark me

Bookmarked and revisited

You are batting 1000% so far

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Lets say for sense of argument they do move on from McCarthy and the coaching staff. And lets also say the new coach decided Prescott is not the future and they move on from him.

Would you also consider moving on from Parsons, knowing he is a mega extension about to happen and like Prescott, has not come up big in huge games either (1 sack now in 4 postseason games). He's the most tradable commodity you have (Cee Dee would be the other one, but I would definitely keep him) and would probably net a considerable draft haul.

If you got two premium first round picks and maybe a mid round pick or two, would you do it? What if Chicago offered both of their first round picks this yr (they have #1 and #9)

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lets say for sense of argument they do move on from McCarthy and the coaching staff. And lets also say the new coach decided Prescott is not the future and they move on from him.

Would you also consider moving on from Parsons, knowing he is a mega extension about to happen and like Prescott, has not come up big in huge games either (1 sack now in 4 postseason games). He's the most tradable commodity you have (Cee Dee would be the other one, but I would definitely keep him) and would probably net a considerable draft haul.

If you got two premium first round picks and maybe a mid round pick or two, would you do it? What if Chicago offered both of their first round picks this yr (they have #1 and #9)

I would consider it from Chicago for the 1 AND 9th overall pick

But not for anything less than 2 first round picks

2 first rounders (one of them being the #1 overall pick) in the same draft can really jumpstart a flailing franchise if done right.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Didn't the Bears give the Raiders two 1s for Khalil Mack a few years ago? It didn't work out for them so can't see them making the same mistake again.

Besides, Jerry would never trade away his more successful draft selections (unless they specifically asked for one), because having these players around keeps up the facade that he's somehow a reputable GM.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't the Bears give the Raiders two 1s for Khalil Mack a few years ago? It didn't work out for them so can't see them making the same mistake again.

Besides, Jerry would never trade away his more successful draft selections (unless they specifically asked for one), because having these players around keeps up the facade that he's somehow a reputable GM.
They did and that's a fair point.

But if they are going to cave to local fan pressure and stick with Justin Fields, the rationale might be Parsons is better than any players they could draft there.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score

No one should be safe when it comes to building this team and finding a franchise QB. And I mean no one. I've said it before and I'll say it again....when the most important person on your team is a LB/DE, your team is built wrong.

Top Bottom