Reaction score
This defense may break it's own records for futility this season. I think they have a legit shot for all time worst ranks in fewest sacks, pressures, hurries, and turnovers generated.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
This defense may break it's own records for futility this season. I think they have a legit shot for all time worst ranks in fewest sacks, pressures, hurries, and turnovers generated.

I do, too.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

It's going to take an epic failure for this leadership to finally do something about it.

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
was anything ever said about that shit that went down last year where Byron Jones seemed to dislocate his knee, then pop it right back in and stayed on the field?

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Byron Jones is a hopeful upgrade over any free safety we used last year. How can he not be?

A healthy Scandrick is an upgrade.

Thornton is a pretty big upgrade over Hayden.

Whoever plays MLB will be a downgrade from Reliable Rolando McClain.

Whoever starts the first 4 games are downgrades from Lawrence and Gregory, especially as pass rushers.

Claiborne is unreliable, Carr is unremarkable, and Wilber is a big ol zero. Whoever the other safety is sucks too.

Hopefully, Crawford bounces back and the unbelievable faith this FO had in Benson Mayowa is rewarded. Tapper and Collins might be decent rotation guys.

Watch out for Irving. He could break out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
was anything ever said about that shit that went down last year where Byron Jones seemed to dislocate his knee, then pop it right back in and stayed on the field?

Yeah, dude's got balls

Top Bottom