dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Will obviously be near top of list:

erin-andrews-espn.jpg

Reaction score
Some of the hottest ones are the ones who arent supposed to be "The hot reporter".

ESPN has some solid anchors 40-ish anchors

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not normally into white women, especially blondes but yeah, I like Erin Andrews a lot.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not normally into white women, especially blondes but yeah, I like Erin Andrews a lot.

So does Ray Maualuga

[video=youtube;DdDGYsYXHKc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDGYsYXHKc[/video]

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

What women do you like, brah? Since you root for USC, I assume you're a Cali dude, and with that assumption, I assume your into Asian chicks.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What women do you like, brah? Since you root for USC, I assume you're a Cali dude, and with that assumption, I assume your into Asian chicks.

I tend to like "brown" women. Light-skinned black women (are we still friends?), Asian, and Hispanic women.

Reaction score
I realize she might not be a sports reporter but more of a sports personality with the jets.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pam Oliver.

10 years ago maybe.

Lindsay Soto is nice too. Wow, another blond. What's wrong with me?

she does the USC stuff for FoxSports West (which I am about to lose thanks to DirecTV) and works for the NFLNetwork.

lindsay-soto-fsn-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
10 years ago maybe.

Lindsay Soto is nice too. Wow, another blond. What's wrong with me?

she does the USC stuff for FoxSports West (which I am about to lose thanks to DirecTV) and works for the NFLNetwork.

lindsay-soto-fsn-1.jpg

She's fugly.

Reaction score
Poker may not be a "sport" per se, but Shana Hiatt used to host the World Poker Tour shows.

shana-hiatt-picture-3.jpg

Top Bottom