Reaction score
I like to ban people for no reason and melodramatically threaten to leave if someone is let back.

It's either her or me, Johnny. Her or me...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Hos, what are you hearing about tonight? Is there a chance we might get some defensive help?

PM me if you cant put this out for all.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
"Ultimately [Jerry Jones] makes the call on who we're choosing as a football team," coach Jason Garrett said. "But the process that we go through with Will McClay and Tom Ciskowski and all of our scouts and all of our coaches, it's really a thorough process and that communication was outstanding."

but .. but .. I thought Jerry was a mere figurehead?

Reaction score
Ultimately it's Jerry Jones...who we're choosing as a football team. I think Jason has really lost track of what and who the word "we" really refers to. He uses that particular pronoun so much it has no meaning, except as a catch-all to explain Jason's inability to define his own role on the team accurately.

Freddie

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hos, what are you hearing about tonight? Is there a chance we might get some defensive help?
Thanks for asking. I just got off the phone with Stephen, and he let me know who they are selecting, but I'm sorry I can't tell you. I swore on my Mom's missing arm that I wouldn't tell anyone. Jason doesn't even know yet.

We will definitely get some help on defense this year. I recommended a Safety in the fourth that I think they will pick based upon my in-depth scouting report. I won't divulge his name here, but I'll tell you that when that Football is snapped, he runs around like a rabid polecat with a plastic Baskin-Robbins spoon in it's butt tethered to a safety pin poked through his testicles. A real stud.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
jump-the-shark.gif

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for asking. I just got off the phone with Stephen, and he let me know who they are selecting, but I'm sorry I can't tell you. I swore on my Mom's missing arm that I wouldn't tell anyone. Jason doesn't even know yet.

We will definitely get some help on defense this year. I recommended a Safety in the fourth that I think they will pick based upon my in-depth scouting report. I won't divulge his name here, but I'll tell you that when that Football is snapped, he runs around like a rabid polecat with a plastic Baskin-Robbins spoon in it's butt tethered to a safety pin poked through his testicles. A real stud.

AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing Hos!

Top Bottom