Reaction score
I had to post about this, and i apoligize if its already been brought up. I've been sick for a few days now on bedrest and feeling like complete shit, but the highlight of the past few days for me was easily in the first few minutes of the game where Hall was standing over Murray like he thought he made a play or something and someone from our sideline could clearly be heard yelling out,

"Hey 23.. you're a pussy!"

lol .. made my whole weekend.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I know what play you're talking about.

DeAngelo started barking at the sideline. I didn't catch what was said to set him off. I figured it was Rob jawing at him.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;vh4O4rVf9p4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh4O4rVf9p4[/video]

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
[video=youtube;vh4O4rVf9p4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh4O4rVf9p4[/video]

Didn't sound like Rob.

I don't even see him in that area.

Nice video, bbgun. ~high five~

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I had to post about this, and i apoligize if its already been brought up. I've been sick for a few days now on bedrest and feeling like complete shit, but the highlight of the past few days for me was easily in the first few minutes of the game where Hall was standing over Murray like he thought he made a play or something and someone from our sideline could clearly be heard yelling out,

"Hey 23.. you're a pussy!"

lol .. made my whole weekend.

LOL, that was classic.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I love it though. Hall is so brash at the beginning of the game and now is depressed afterwards. He's getting his.

Last edited:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I love it though. Hall is so brash at the beginning of the game and now is depressed afterwords. He's getting his.

I would try to knock him out of the game at the very start. He's so annoying. And he is a pussy.

Reaction score
Nice. bbgun with the assist there. I did not hear it yesterday either but that's awesome. Hall is so bipolar. Goes from extremely confident to extremely depressed so quickly.

Top Bottom