bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
why the fuck would soldiers care about leaving fingerprints? they're killing bad guys, not stealing the Hope Diamond.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This is what the Navy Seal team looked like when they went in to get Bin Laden.

A couple of things to notice:
50 caliber sniper on the right.
Knee, knuckle and forearm protection.
Various plastic/wire ties.
Absolute identity denial to protect their families.
Free choice of footwear.
Fourth from the right has three artillery simulators and CS gas grenades
On his belly. He's the 'shock and awe' guy.
Group Photo of Seal Team Six, . . . . . . .
and you can imagine the look on Bin Laden's face when these guys came through the door?

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/sealteamsix.asp#38c3s2hrKqSTGwMv.99

OPGothicSerpent.jpg

I wonder if these soldiers have special makeup on so, you guessed it, it make photographs and video useless for identification.

You know. Disguise. Like a mask.

But they are REAL, DAMMIT!

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
So was Hos just fooled by a BS email or did he originate something that ended up on snopes? Really, just about everything he posts should be on snopes including that hilarious Football 101 thread on the front office

In hopes of fostering good will so that he one day forks over my $100, I'll just assume this was emailed to him by the same guy that emails him pretending to be Stephen Jones

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
He's changed his Facebook privacy settings.
Now I wish I had taken a screen cap of his page.
At one time under college it clearly said University of Arizona.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's changed his Facebook privacy settings.
Now I wish I had taken a screen cap of his page.
At one time under college it clearly said University of Arizona.
Wayback Machine should still have archived pages from before the change.

Reaction score
A BA in English gets you a janitorial job? Good to know I may need to talk my daughter out of taking English as a major.

Reaction score
Hey Hos, I know your minions monitor this place and report back to you, or you do it yourself, so would you bother explaining this one?

http://cowboyszone.com/threads/should-i-join-the-military.238615/#post-4614709

Ummmm... no you did not "turn down" a scholarship to the Naval Academy...

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061028095744AANIf8W

Also, your the little blurb you throw in your post about "The only people who disrespect the military and it's veterans are total idiots." is a case study in hypocrisy. I should post some of the things you sent me in PM's over there.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Your unwarranted hate of him causes you to not overlook the obvious lies in his stories.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I considered deleting this thread, but I'll let it run it's course.

Maybe his buddies need to see what he's all about. Or then again, maybe they don't care if he's a liar?

Who knows, maybe they'd rather believe they are connected to the team by extension?

Have your fun, as soon as the thread dies out, it'll be deleted or moved. This is the last thread we need on the main forums about this guy. If I would have remembered I started it, I would have deleted it sooner.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe his buddies need to see what he's all about. Or then again, maybe they don't care if he's a liar?

After all the "stories" that have been set straight, how could someone not know? I just don't get it.

And I certainly don't understand why some would act as enablers by deleting posts or entire threads where certain "stories" were clearly found to be made up stuff

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I enjoy kicking hostile as much as the next guy, but wait until he actually does something, randomly going over all the old shit he said just seems a little weird to me. To recap, when the guy is telling a lie I understand bringing up old ones, but to come out of left field and list all his dumb shit seems a little obsessive.

Reaction score
I wouldn't say the intention of this thread was to kick Hostile, but more to kick those of his disciples... his "acolytes" if you will... and hopefully wake them up to realize that they are being catfished by nothing more than a second-rate plumber.

Top Bottom