NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I wonder if you can manipulate the Cowboys into releasing a player by feigning interest in a practice squad player and then see what shakes out

With the 3 stooges, Jerry, Stephen and Jason most certainly.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Tapatalk does, the site does not.

When you don't use the brackets, non-tapatalk readers see only a link to the tweet you're linking. Not the tweet itself.

You're not using this site, you're on the tapatalk app.

Ohhhh ok, that makes sense. The app is just more convenient for me.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I sure don't see anyone else signing him, unless it's those dunderheads in Cleveland.

He will make a fine scout team QB. Let’s pray we never need him in a game again. Ever. Ever fucking ever ever!

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I sure don't see anyone else signing him, unless it's those dunderheads in Cleveland.

I doubt even think Cleveland is dumb enough to want him. Not even to waste a space on their practice squad as a water boy

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And thank you for that. It can be glitchy from time to time (mostly on another board) but overall works great.

Ditto

The only feature that doesn’t work for me is the ability to like a post

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That's why I made the site available on tapatalk.
Dooms, can you fix it so that I can appreciate/like a post when on tapatalk? I can do it on other forums I use via tapatalk. Of course I'll understand if it's too much of a ball ache for you to set up, but I feel it's a shame that good posts go unrewarded just because I sometimes can't be arsed to log into the main site.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dooms, can you fix it so that I can appreciate/like a post when on tapatalk? I can do it on other forums I use via tapatalk. Of course I'll understand if it's too much of a ball ache for you to set up, but I feel it's a shame that good posts go unrewarded just because I sometimes can't be arsed to log into the main site.

PM me please, with a example of the sites where you can "like" posts through the app, so I can study how they're accomplishing that. And I'll see what I can. Yeah we wouldn't even have you, Scot or Mr. B here at all without tapatalk.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This site will show the like button “on some posts”

It’s just not functional

The like button doesn’t show on every post. IIRC it only appears after someone else has liked a post. But the like button still doesn’t function

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Ditto

The only feature that doesn’t work for me is the ability to like a post

Yea I can’t do that either. Or see if a person has a signature. But honestly I don’t give a crap about that.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
This site will show the like button “on some posts”

It’s just not functional

The like button doesn’t show on every post. IIRC it only appears after someone else has liked a post. But the like button still doesn’t function

I also found out that I can only post a picture if I quote someone. If don’t actually want to quote anyone I just delete the quote in order to post a picture.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
For the record, this thread shows exactly how irrelevant Kellen Moore is. Tapatalk is a more important subject than Moore.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For the record, this thread shows exactly how irrelevant Kellen Moore is. Tapatalk is a more important subject than Moore.

I disagree. What this thread really shows is how poorly moderated we are and how I'm not doing my job. Stay on topic Mr. B. You want to talk about Tapatalk, start a new thread but don't hijack this one. This is the first and final warning before some folks are given a break.

Dooms, how did I do?:whip

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I wonder if you can manipulate the Cowboys into releasing a player by feigning interest in a practice squad player and then see what shakes out

LOL

Like anyone would do that so they can get a shot at a guy like Kellen Moore

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I disagree. What this thread really shows is how poorly moderated we are and how I'm not doing my job. Stay on topic Mr. B. You want to talk about Tapatalk, start a new thread but don't hijack this one. This is the first and final warning before some folks are given a break.

9d3cf62055c044ebedb519941fff65c3.jpeg

Reaction score

For a second there I thought Reality had hijacked your account.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For a second there I thought Reality had hijacked your account.

Honestly, the wife pissed me off and I'm too old to get rid of her now so I'll take it out on the board.......I've got my priorities in order.

Top Bottom